What Song Are You Listening To Right Now...Part 2

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by wtarshi, Feb 2, 2013.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]FJy0KpzH_Nk[/YOUTUBE]

2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]DOFKkojNGLk[/YOUTUBE]

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]QVEDQ2xq5lA[/YOUTUBE]

4. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Do you like Major Lazer at all?

[YOUTUBE]8W_1vg7W6Oo[/YOUTUBE]

The song is for Interim, I posted this particular video for the fellas who are into twerking Eastern European women. My annual contribution to the forums twerk sub-culture.

[YOUTUBE]lWzdORxIbNk[/YOUTUBE]

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I love EDM. :D Go to Ultra every year since like 2003. Sean Paul played there this year with Diplo.

I'm not much into twerking Eastern Europeans, but I love swirling Trent Reznor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBFwXoyjU2E :freehug:

7. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm planning on going to Ultra next year for my first time, my friends go every year though... I'm going to have to brush up on the music before I go though. Any recommendations?

Coachella has been my yearly music festival so far.

8. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I've never been to Coachella. :( Ultra is a multi-day event with a buttload of different artists, ranging from the different types of EDM to other genres of music, including hip hop, rock, etc. The most mainstream EDM artists (like Tiesto, Guetta, Aviici, etc.) are generally there every year. Everyone else is different from year to year. Snoop was there last year, for example. If you wanna brush up on some EDM, I'd recommend getting on Soundcloud and starting with The Crystal Method's Soundcloud page (https://soundcloud.com/the-crystal-method and checking out some of their "Community Service" episodes, where they mix their stuff along with other artists' stuff, so you get a good variety of newest and older EDM stuff. Their episodes #59 and 69 are pretty good. I would also recommend Deadmau5, Bassnectar, Carl Cox (who's my all-time favorite live DJ, I don't listen to him all that much otherwise), Paul Oakenfold.

9. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I've actually seen Bassnectar and Paul Oakenfold at Coachella. Deadmau5 and Carl Cox were there before I started going.

I'll check out the Soundcloud that you mentioned.

10. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Every year at Ultra, Carl Cox gets his own arena with special acoustics/sound because his stuff is that awesome live. Here is a pic I took there in the Carl Cox Arena:
    [​IMG]

And here is a picture of me on my way to Ultra 2 years ago :smt004:
    [​IMG]

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

A little overdressed for Ultra, no? I plan on wearing a loin cloth and sanuks.

12. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I will let you be the judge when you go there next year. :cool:

13. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Holding you to that.

14. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  15. RaiderLL

[YOUTUBE]t3DG_Foz2Hw[/YOUTUBE]

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL when you gonna let go of this 90s gangsta shit? Even GFunk is on to classic Motown :rolleyes:

You know I love ya babe

17. RaiderLL

Lol dude I so adore the heck outta you but you know damn well I'll neva eva let go of that WC gangsta shit :smt043 It's in my blood :smt080

I've been posting softer stuff lately tho...gotta give me some credit lol. I still love ya even tho you're not feeling my choice of tunes :freehug:

18. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]JYPfx_sKQms[/YOUTUBE]

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]Aw5OmsPxIZc[/YOUTUBE]

20. interim

interim New Member

Actually didn't hear much of him before, just few songs.. Can listen to it :)
    I like twerking videos :D It's nice how some people can shake what mama gave :D