The hell happened to Renée Zellweger

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, she looks like she got a bit of work done (eyes, brow and/or face lift look like possibilities), but so the hell what. It's not like she went overboard with it; e.g. Donatella Versace, Lil Kim, Janice Dickenson, the Jackson family, etc. She didn't ruin her face or looks like some tend to do.

She does look different, but to me the most noticible change is that she doesn't look so uptight and miserable like she did in the past, and she does look healthier.

Who knows why she felt the need for a change, but if that's what she wanted to do, more power to her. Maybe she was unhappy with how she'd aged the last few years or had a lot going on in her life that took its toll on her health and appearance. Whatever it was, it's her business, and hers is the only opinion that really counts.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes,she has gotten plastic surgery plus exercise.

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Renee had hooded lids which made her eyes more like slivers...as she got older it actually affects your eyesight...she had an eye lift and a nose job and more than likely permanent makeup to fill out the bow on her top lip...

I am a huge Bridget Jones fan....love her!

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

They now have creature like features. So sad.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah I peeped this too but I didn't want to assassinate her on the forums

She's just another case of plastic surgery gone horrible wrong