The hell happened to Renée Zellweger

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Oct 22, 2014.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She was the GOAT PAWG back in the day.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You must be joking

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Not as much as a joke as that boxer brief pic you quickly took down.

[​IMG]

You'll be hard pressed finding celebrity PAWGS in 2001 like Renee.

[YOUTUBE]4YZy2deJstI[/YOUTUBE]

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Losing weight doesnt always equal looking good

Then again we may have been comfortable to what she was

At the end of the day she has to deal with it

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Renee Zellweger decided to try something new. I still see the "old" Renee in her eyes. I think there is nothing wrong with her new look. She looks wiser as well as attractive.

6. RicardoCooper

Glad you're noticing my crotch shots playa, is there something you're not telling us

7. RicardoCooper

That's more than weight loss there bro, and not just aging, either. Still can't figure out what's different but something is

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Just heard...i think i heard it rite. But its plastic surgery

9. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

:smt043

Some WW don't age well

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I have no idea who she is so...
    That being said she is heading to her 50's. People age. If it was Brittany spears looking like that in her 30's fine, but I got to cut her slack. She looks like a 40 something woman because she is . lol

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Agreed. She looks totally different. Definitely not "aging" or "weight loss". Looks like she had her whole face redone?? Bummer, she was just fine the way she was. Her opinion is was matters though, not mine.

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That's Hollywood for ya.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She was once considered to play in a biopic about Janis Joplin after her vocal performance in Chicago. She did a film with Forrest Whitaker some time ago.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah...same here. Its sad that she thought she had to do it. She was great the way she was.
    If i was here man i wouldve gassed her up enuff to believe she didnt needed but not talk negative about the procedure.

15. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I think she has had something done to her eyes, I've always thought her eyes were slitty and a bit squashed up.

Definitely the eyes.

16. RicardoCooper

Dude how old are you

17. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I liked her when she had extra meat on her bones but i guess the pressure is more on white women to lose weight than other ethnicities which is sad:cool:

18. FRESH

FRESH New Member

She responded by saying that she's leading a healthier lifestyle, after many years of neglect. People had been so used to seeing her in her unhealthy state that now she just looks different more healthy. She didn't say she did or didn't have surgery though. And on a split screen you could slide back and forth to revel an early two thousand pic and a recent two thousand fourteen, she looks more similar, although still different.

I think she's still attractive though. I do like more weight on her, if she could be the same size as before but healthy like she wants to be, that would be awesome. Good for her though, as long as she's happy, healthy and fit.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I dig what you are saying

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Yelp. I think she had her eye fat removed. If you're 35+ and you look at a before and after of yourself, you'll see a personal difference.