Black Men: Yall ever think a WW you talk to will NOT be into you...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jun 23, 2012.

1. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

What I mean do you wonder if certain WW or any woman for that matter does not and would not see you as their "type"? I hope I'm explaining it right. I get a good bit of signals from women in my day to day but not the ones I generally want.

Then some that I really want but I wonder if I'm their "type". Like the business woman or other types. How can I fight this mentality man? I get into my head too much and I know I'm attractive its not that. Just being dumb.

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Depends on a lot of factors, the kind of white women personality wise, the environment she is in, her personal preferences, etc.

As far as worrying about it, nope. Plenty of fish in the sea indeed. Not everyone is meant for everyone.

You said it yourself, you encounter women that like you but they are not the type you want. Same applies for them, maybe you are not the type they like.

Just gotta keep trying, you never know when you will come across that one woman that is just the right fit for you.

3. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Black men automatically assume I will like them because I have a big ass.

I'm like "my ass does not decide who I date."

Otherwise I would not "seem" like the type who dates black men. Not sure what that "type" is exactly - seems based on some nasty stereotypes (which are all too often true, unfortunately - at least where I live).

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, doesn't hurt though, I must say as an ass lover myself. :D

Love white women with a nice posterior. :p

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

All men have these fears. Really you won't know unless you talk to someone. Many times a conversation can sway someone to open their eyes to you.

And I don't mean a conversation full of cliche pickup lines. < ----That to me is disgusting. Just a normal friendly exchange is always nice. Pay attention to body language.

6. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Thanks, GQ! I have to say, it IS nice to be appreciated... :smt023

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's usually a sign :D

Either that or the body flirting

The way a woman carries herself in your presence says a lot

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Focus on thick ww and/or ones who are very mature and you shouldn't have a problem. Can't go wrong with the foreigners either or a chick with a couple of kids. Plenty of options my friend but I think a lot of it depends on where you are in your life and how close to a major city you are. The bigger the city the more the options.

9. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Are you saying that it's a sign that a woman likes black men if she has a big ass, petty?

Why would you assume that? Just curious.

Not sure why any particular body part would indicate someone's preferences...

I do agree with the "how she carries herself" part to a degree, but I always carry myself with pride, no matter who I am walking by - I know what you mean though, it's a very subtle switch...

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

From my experience...ww with hips ass and thighs loved bm

Most girls that tried to give me the goodie goodies had thick ole juicy booties

11. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

12. Ms. J

Ms. J Well-Known Member

I've wondered the same thing about BM in general; meaning, I wonder which BM are interested in WW. I guess, for me, like with anyone I just smile & politely say hello & move forward from there. You never know until you try.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

seriously...

big breasts....small waist...thick ass hips and curvy booty

:rolleyes:

14. blackbrah

Good point.

15. whitechocolate123

whitechocolate123 New Member

To get a good woman, you have to show that you are all that.

16. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

You meet foreign people every day, you just talk to them- as a polite, civilized person. I was never looking at someone and was thinking "wow, I'm in love". It happens, when you have more contact, know more about a man, when you have seen a certain taste of humour, a playful shine in his eyes or a funny character. As Jordan said- body language will tell you the truth;)

17. Nebula J

Nebula J New Member

Nawl, I'm irresistible.

Yeah, man, sometimes with certain females, regardless of race, there is really nothing, presumably, with which we could relate.

Also, some females give off the vibe that approaching them wouldn't be in my best interests.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

good question

19. blackbrah

Or maybe I'm on the wrong assumption that I should give a fuck what a woman's type is and just do me.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, there u go....just go9 campaigning and let them vote