WW/BM Personals

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Just looked through the personals of WW/BM and on the brothers side I find it strange that the ones who live in Oz,Sweden,UK, etc looking for WW. Why can't they find them in the big cities where they live?

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A friend of mine who was in the Army told me that the women in the small towns are the most desirable than the women in the city. He learned about this when he was stationed in Germany.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its true...no real difference in how it is in america. Girls in small towns are seemed to be that way too

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think it also depends on the woman in that small town. I remember a young woman I used to work with. She was engaged to be married. Yet, sometimes she flirted with me(she was white). I remember driving her home and I saw her intended. We didn't meet but I had the feeling that he probably wasn't happy to see me dropping his girlfriend home. She quit her job and worked at a grocery store. She even asked me for my phone number. The store closed down and I never saw her again.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

How is that any different than the men in the US living in/near big cities or wherever? There are white women all over the place. Some have no problem meeting women, others do. Maybe it's not about the lack of numbers and more about people taking advantage of the opportunities around them.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

True, but maybe the guy feels more comfortable meeting someone from a similar background, i.e. a country guy stationed in the city due to work, but feeling uncomfortable with highly sophisticated women.

Reminds me of that farmersonly.com commercial.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Wow