Sanctuary Cities and Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

After watching the black father of Jamiel Shaw talk about his dead son shot and killed by an illegal alien who was a latino gang member being initiated into the gang who had to shoot and kill someone and now this young woman who was shot and killed in San Francisco by an illegal alien, who was deported several times and released again killing this beautiful woman, who was with her father. I ask the question what if this happen to your family member? Donald Trump was right. I will vote for him if he becomes the nominee. For once we have someone who is not afraid to speak the truth. Go Trump Go. I just found out that my home town of Baltimore is a sanctuary city. This has to end. Sanctuary cities that gives a home to these lowlife killer illegal aliens must be challenged and this needs to be on the agenda for next year's presidential election.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Philadelphia is one as well.

You cannot get into this country to live here, by plane, unless you have a clean record - they check every last thing you've done. Do you think they do that when countries dump their criminals at both borders?

"Among the hard-working illegal immigrants who come to America for a better life, there are hundreds of thousands of criminals,*according to a Department of Homeland Security report. And among those criminals, there are people capable of murder, as the cases of Jamiel Shaw, Kathryn Steinle and several others that have occurred in recent years show."

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

My city is not one. Donald trump is not right. He has not experience at running a govenrment and he is running for the most stressful job in the country. There is no room for an inexperienced doctor if you are having heart or brain surgery and that is less stressful and less deadly.
    The government has multiple ways of picking up these people. Had they did the paper work this would have never happened.

Also, this is an exception. This man was deported 5 times.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  4. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Funny how mexico has ZERO sanctuary cities for illegal immigrants.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'm way more afraid of my fellow Americans than I am of any Mexican immigrant, whether they're here legally or not. The most violent people I've ever met or heard about in my life are born and raised here.

Trump's an assclown.

6. archangel

Did you see on the the news how roof wasn't even suppose to have a gun?
    You got folks shooting up schools.
    You got folks shooting up movie theaters.
    You got folks shooting up churches.
    Meanwhile people are worried about illegal immigrants.

7. flaminghetero

It's not about being afraid...fella'.

Black people suffer during times of intense immigration....not to mention illegal immigration.

The American Labor Movement is DEAD.

Mexico is one of the wealthiest countries on earth,they should be healing employing and housing their own....not us.

Why let them turn our Country into a Latino Bangladesh?????

Mexico protects it's borders...if they deport you and catch you re-entering,thats TEN YEARS.

What Trump said is lame compared to what Mexican politicians would be saying if they were UNTOLD MILLIONS of Black illegally in their country.

This is the only Country we have...WHY GIVE IT AWAY to people that have their own Nation????

8. flaminghetero

More pussy ass bullshit.

Only a fool would not be worried bout millions of illegals with fake social security numbers taking their Country to the cleaners.

They'd kill your Black ass if you were in their Country illegally.

Hell

Malcome X's grandson was sent home from Mexico IN A BODY BAG..!

9. archangel

I'm not in their country. I'm in mines and much like Malcolm X. I'm worried about the legal Americans.

also is this the same Malcolm X's grandson that set an apartment on fire killing a woman and by woman I mean his own grandmother and Malcolm X 's former lover?

:smt069

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  10. Since1980

You really think that Trump doesn't benefit from cheap labor, even if it is illegal? If American labor is dead that's because we killed it with the mentality that gave us trickle-down economics but that's a different rant for a different day.

And I don't really care what Mexican politicians would say. I don't live in Mexico and I don't plan on living there any time soon so that's a moot point.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You wouldn't say that if you lived on a border state. Its really not a moot point. It is a cause for concern and its the ultimate sign of racism in this country because we lump all hispanics together not really looking at the rising crime within that group along. Not just violent crime but all the scamming that comes with people don't have pay income tax while receiving income tax related benefits.
    I don't usually agree with Flaming but he has a point why on earth are we sheltering and feeding illegals when literally millions of our own people go hungry and live in the streets while Mexico is wealthy country?
    How does that make sense?

12. Since1980

That's not what BlackTiger's comment was about, though. His comment was agreeing with Trump that illegal immigrants are a major source of crime and he pointed specifically to the type of crime that's committed by born-and-raised U.S. citizens every single day. All things considered, you have a lot more to worry about from your fellow citizens than you do from anyone here illegally.

And anything that a Mexican politician might say is a moot point to me because I'm not moving to Mexico so what they would or wouldn't say about me being there doesn't matter at all.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So you just want to add to that? Yes or no?
    Btw, this thread is about criminal illegals, and illegals who commit crimes.

You forgot folks SHOOTING UP NEIGHBORHOODS.

Speaking of which....

Gang member sentenced to death for Jamiel Shaw slaying

By: Fred Shuster, City News Service

Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012

LOS ANGELES - A gang member who gunned down a Los Angeles High School football standout near his Arlington Heights home because he was carrying a red Spider-Man backpack was sentenced to death today.

Jurors recommended in May that Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald H. Rose impose the death sentence on Pedro Espinoza, 23, who was convicted of first-degree murder for the March 2, 2008, shooting death of Jamiel Shaw Jr., 17.

Jurors also found true the special circumstance allegation that the murder was carried out to further the activities of a criminal street gang. Prosecutors alleged that Espinoza shot Shaw to improve his status in the gang.

In rejecting a defense request for a reduced sentence, Superior Court Judge Ronald Rose said Espinoza murdered "a defenseless victim in cold blood" and bragged about it.

Shaw, who was unarmed and had no gang ties, was "executed" as he lay "defenseless and incapacitated on the ground ... in front of the family home," Rose said. The judge described the victim as "a good, decent teenage boy."

Shaw was shot once in the head and once in the abdomen. The teenager, who had a collection of Spider-Man items in his bedroom, had been walking home carrying a Spider-Man backpack that made Espinoza mistakenly perceive him as a gang rival, according to prosecutors.

Espinoza sat motionless, showing no apparent reaction during the hearing.

Family members of the victim...wept as Rose described the murder.

Shaw had encountered Espinoza on the sidewalk and "tried to walk around him," the judge said. At that point, "the defendant pulled a gun, shot him in the stomach, then walked around him and put a bullet in his head."

Rose said he imagined Shaw's last emotions were fear and sheer confusion as to why this was happening.

In victim impact statements prior to sentencing, Shaw's parents spoke briefly.

The boy's mother, Anita Shaw, was serving with the U.S. Army in Iraq when she was told of her eldest son's death.

"I still don't understand why it happened," she said.

Her husband, Jamiel Shaw Sr., said Espinoza thought he was "big, bad Pedro. But now that it's time for judgment day, he doesn't want to be executed."

Like all death penalty proceedings, the Espinoza case is subject to automatic appeal to the California Supreme Court.

During the trial, Deputy District Attorney Allyson Ostrowski told jurors that Espinoza, a Latino, "chose to execute a 17-year-old for the color of his skin and the color of his backpack," calling the slaying of Shaw, who was black, a "cold-blooded, calculated execution."

Jurors also heard a Probation Department employee's account that Espinoza -- while a teenager in a juvenile camp -- said he was "down for death row." Ostrowski said the remark "definitely showed that the defendant had aspired to get to where he is today."

Another of Espinoza's attorneys, M. David Houchin, had asked jurors to recommend a life prison sentence for his client.

"My plea for Mr. Espinoza's life is not a plea for leniency," Houchin said, arguing that the death penalty "should be meted out to the worst in our society."

Jamiel Shaw Sr. had told jurors that his son's athletic prowess had attracted interest from numerous universities, including Stanford and Rutgers, and that the four years since the slaying had been "a nightmare."

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

FATHER OF SON MURDERED BY ILLEGAL TESTIFIES TO CONGRESS:
    ‘DO BLACK LIVES MATTER?’

[​IMG]

The father of an American murdered by an illegal immigrant made an impassioned plea to Congress Wednesday to adopt policies to prevent it from happening again.

“My family’s peace and freedom were stolen by an illegal alien from Mexico. He was brought here by his illegal alien parents and allowed to grow up as a wild animal,” Jamiel Shaw testified before an Oversight and Government Reform panel about the murder of his son Jamiel Shaw II at the hands of Pedro Espinoza.

Shaw said that while some ascribe good qualities to illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children, they are not all good.

“Some people believe that if you are brought over by no fault of your own that it makes you a good person. They want us to believe that DREAM Act kids don’t murder. I am here to debunk that myth. Kids brought over the border by no fault of their own do kill Americans. How many American’s killed by illegal aliens are too many?” Shaw said, explaining that as a parent of a murder victim, “one is too many.”

Shaw described how his son was murdered while walking on the street three doors away from his home by an illegal immigrant recently released from jail.

“He shot my son in the stomach and then in the head. Killing him. Do black lives really matter? Or does it matter only if you are shot by a white person or a while police man? The district attorney proved in court that my son was murdered because he was black and wearing a spiderman backpack,” Shaw said.

The grieving father said that he believed that the death could have been prevented. “Jameil shouldn’t be dead,” he testified.

“Why was this violent illegal alien allowed to walk the streets of America, instead of being deported?” Shaw asked. “Why was ICE not called to pick up this violent invader? We were promised that the federal government would keep us safe from violent illegal aliens.”

Shaw referenced the recent uproars over the murders of young African American men and the meme “Hands up. Don’t shoot,” that some have adopted as a rally cry.

“I see in here black politicians, black athletes, black stars say ‘hands up don’t shoot.’ My son was shot in the head by an illegal alien gang banger, while he lay on his back with his hands up. He still shot him through his hand and to his head and killed him,” Shaw said.

He continued, explaining that his son believed he was safe from such violence.

“My son thought he could walk down the street and not be murdered by an illegal alien. That he could depend on the government to secure our borders and keep the bad people out. Yes black families matter, yes military families matter, all families matter. But the duty of the U.S. government is to always put American families first,” he said.

Shaw went on to call on Congress to consider Rep. Walter Jones (R-NC)70%’ (R-NC) Jamiel Shaw, Jr. Memorial Act requiring states to report and track immigrant crimes and the FBI to publish those statistics.

15. archangel

That's typical.

A guy went on a killing spree in PA and New Jeresy. No one reported anything because it happens often.
    It is not everyday a shoot up happens in churches, movie theaters and elementary schools.

16. flaminghetero

ALL illegals are criminals.

They use fake SS#'s which is a FEDERAL crime.

17. flaminghetero

Mexico protects it's borders and kicks out illegals.

Are THEY wrong???????

18. flaminghetero

Tell that dumb mofo...

19. Since1980

The answer of course is no. And I know what this thread is about but Americans still have more to worry about from their fellow citizens than anyone else here illegally. In all honesty, I take anything that Trump has to say with a grain of salt. His idea for fixing illegal immigration is to guild a wall and somehow make Mexico pay for it. All his comments do is jump on the OMG ILLEGALS bandwagon that's so popular nowadays. The man is prescription-strength stupid.

20. Since1980

Personal insults? Really? Boy, you're just begging to be restricted again, aren't you? :smt043

[​IMG]