Iggy Azalea Splits With Nick Young

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Jun 20, 2016.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Her face is like that it's not a somber look it's a shit I can't move my face coz I ruined it with botox look.

2. beccaomecca

Lmfao! Looks like it.

3. beccaomecca

Can't wait to see who the next black man is that she hooks up with.

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Maybe a white guy

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lately I've had more than a few white female friends say they're done with black men for this exact reason but funny enough the same things that make them cheat is the exact reason these women were attracted to them in the first place.

6. beccaomecca

No no no. You know the saying.......

7. beccaomecca

Ppl are silly. It's black men it's white men it's black women it's white women. Not all black men. Pretty sure John Legend never cheated on his wife they're smitten as fuck...still.

8. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That saying was perpetrated by white guys as a warning for women to stay away from BM. BM only use it as a corny pick-up line.

If that saying was true Heidi Klum, Kimmora Lee Simmons, Mariah Carey, Naya Rivera, Eve, and Madonna among others must not have gotten the memo.

9. beccaomecca

Lmao. Some ppl have strict preference. There's nothing sexier than a black man in my eyes. I don't look at white men as sexy. Nothing compares. For those women they liked all races of men.

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Yeah...people say some dumb stuff.

When the wm cheat on her then its a migration to the Asian man

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Don't forget latin men :smt043 :smt043

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

13. brethard

brethard Active Member

She announced in June she would be splitting from her fiancé Nick Young after she claimed she 'caught him cheating' while she was abroad.

But it doesn't seem like Iggy Azalea is hell-bent on revenge or finding a rebound man, admitting on Thursday she's not quite ready to date.

While chatting with TMZ at Los Angeles Airport, the 26-year-old suggested it was too soon for her to be back out there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-cheating-fianc-Nick-Young.html#ixzz4F7lTKzQJ

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

I say again: Nick Young is a moron

Iggy Azalea was at it again on Friday when she shared a revealing bathroom selfie that saw her emphasising her shapely bottom.

Taking time out ahead of her X Factor Australia judging duties, the 26-year-old showed off her hourglass curves in a white crop top and coordinating high-cut briefs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-bathroom-selfie-Las-Vegas.html#ixzz4FENX3Ekf

15. beccaomecca

I think she has implants.

16. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

She does and I heard she looking to do more cosmetic surgery

17. beccaomecca

I don't understand this butt implant culture lol. These girls just want everything given to them. Her ass looks totally disproportionate. Added naturally shaped by squats are wayyy finer. She's naturally good looking doesn't even need work done. Silly bish.

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I know. I don't get it.

19. beccaomecca

Nope. Somehow they think a plastic face is attractive as well as a silicone ass. Ew

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ass implants? That's just silly. Whatever happened to jogging? Squats? Good grief, what will they think of next?