Kendall Jenner & Jordan Clarkson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Apr 20, 2016.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Wow, I'm so over the Lakers I didn't even know who this cat was LOL! Thanks for the polite answer, darkcurry.

So is Kourtney the only one in this family that doesn't date black people? (Kourtney is the one that was with Scott, right? I'm actually a little proud that I don't know for sure lol)

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

(other than Taryll Jackson back in the 90s) Recently Kourtney has been spotted with Diddy's son Quincy, her weird relationship with her mom's boyfriend Corey Gamble the two went on a few dates alone together.

[​IMG][​IMG]

But for the most part she has been with Scott, I think she is like Kendall she likes them all. Kim, Khloe, and Kylie are the only the ones that mostly/only date black men.

4. darkcurry

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/04/kendall-jenner-and-jordan-clarkson-dating/

[​IMG]

Kendall Jenner and Jordan Clarkson were tied at the hip Sunday ... first hanging at Kendall's new Hollywood Hills pad and then making a run for the Bev Hills Hotel.
    They've been spotted together before, but it's increasingly looking like Jordan, who just signed a mega-deal with the Lakers, will be spending a lot of time in the hills.
    As for why the went to the Bev Hills Hotel ... we're guessing they grabbed some grub at the Polo Lounge.

5. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Still spending time with Diddys son

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

7. darkcurry

Hmm, new cast member on Keeping Up With Kardashians??

8. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I'd stay away from that show if I were him,didn't go to well for Bush,Odom and Humphries.

I haven't watched their show in 2-3 years but I think Kendall is the only sister who has never shown her boyfriend on the show.

9. darkcurry

Yeah she keeps her relationships undercover like a muthafucker, lol. But she seems to be easing her relationship with him more and more, little by little into the spotlight. Especially with that Lakers Jersey pic.

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

@kendalljenner

the 4th in Malibu thanks to @airbnb ??
    1.9m likes
    5d

11. darkcurry

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

hmmm..

13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I don't think even love could get me to commit to going to a crowded small gym to watch some silly, unimportant summer league basketball game in which probably zero defense is being played. She's a better human being than me.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

The consciously public way they appear to lead their lives leads me to think that every step is calculated for maximum marketing/brand enhancement value. Because of that, I have no idea what they truly like/think/feel.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rHGaiwWlPc
    [YOUTUBE]8rHGaiwWlPc[/YOUTUBE]

16. darkcurry

She's back to Jordan, like I said I think she fuckin' with both him ans A$AP. Or maybe she is just with him now. But funny how some of these media outlets don't know that these two were fucking with each other this past spring and summer. lol.

17. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Doubt she was ever with A$AP. The evidence provided was so flimsy compared to photos and videos of her with Jordan.

18. darkcurry

19. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Now Jordon seems to be dating Kendall's bff Hailey Baldwin.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/20/jordan-clarkson-hailey-baldwin/?adid=sidebarwidget-tmzsports

Lakers Star Jordan Clarkson Lamborghini Date ... With Hailey Baldwin

Startin' to look like things are serious between Lakers guard Jordan Clarkson and model Hailey Baldwin -- the two hit up one of the hottest restaurants in L.A. together Thursday night .. in a Lambo.

The point is ... everyone in town knows Catch is a place you go to be seen -- especially when you pull up in a whip that costs more than most homes.

So, this could have been the official, "We're Going Public" night.

Clarkson and Baldwin have been spending a lot of time together lately -- and were spotted holding hands on New Year's Eve.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_6v5mxg7r

[​IMG]

20. darkcurry

I come to the conclusion that nobody is seriously seeing anybody, they are all just sharing each other. LOL!