Who is the White Women..

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Psychoniff, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Psychoniff

Psychoniff Banned

2. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

Maria Bello - pictured with her white African ex-girlfriend below. Her girlfriend's family are from Africa but are American citizens - African American?

Guessing this is a TROLL

[​IMG]

3. Psychoniff

Psychoniff Banned

Is she really dating a black guy?

Attached Files:

4. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

White people born in South Africa, Africa

Johannesburg, South Africa. 20 million white people there. They are part of the British Colony though. People call themselves South African.

A few White Missionary's children are born in Africa and has dual citizenship since their parents are from America. They're the only ones that can be white and claim to be African American...

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

That's why I prefer the term "Black" to describe myself. Nobody gets confused when you use black as a descriptor.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Don't forget the oppressor Whites the Afrikaaners of Dutch,French,and some Euro nationalities who use their language mixed with African of all things. They are just act like a tribe in Africa which until the late 80's the White nations on their side.

7. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

8. Darkseid

Darkseid Member

No, she was dating a white woman from Africa that has American citizenship

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I didn't know Maria Bello was a lesbian.

10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

This is NOT a cuckold site!

It's not a BBC fetish or IR fetish site either.

The genuine members of this board don't want the forums polluted with this offensive stuff.

You need to read and abide by the Site Guidelines:

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/basic-guidelines-please-read-before-posting.4664/

Also, Personal Ads are not to be placed in the Forums; that is what the Personals are for:

http://whitewomenblackmen.com/personals.php

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

* waits for Goodlove to pop up and tell Tam she needs to come out of her "bubble" and recognize that not everyone needs to agree with your P.O.V. *

:p

12. Vanilla Candy

Vanilla Candy New Member

13. Vanilla Candy

Vanilla Candy New Member

Hi. My neighbor here in Florida says she's African American but she's Caucasian. She and her brother were both born in Ghana while her parents were doctors practicing there in Accra. She married an amazing black guy last year and she tells people she's African American and that she married an American! How cool is that :). A stupid man at the pool the other day asked her, "When you have have kids what race will you consider them?" She smiled and said, "The human race of course!" That shut him up. LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Since Charlize Theron is from Africa and now has US citizenship, I am comfortable calling her my African-American Queen <3

15. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member