Ashley Graham and her husband, Justin Ervin

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by F360, Jun 6, 2016.

1. F360

F360 Member

My apologies if this has been posted already but I went back a few pages and didn't see any thread on it.

This bad broad Ms Graham

https://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/ashley-graham-2016-photo-sports-illustrated-x160011_tk6_0110-rawwmfinal1920.jpg?w=550&h=824

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got locked down by our mans over here back in 2010 when she was 22.

[​IMG]

https://hater site.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/wenn23520532.jpg?w=586&h=1062

[​IMG]

Imma put some respeck on his name. Mr. Justin Ervin aka Ashley Graham's man.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Nice indeed.

3. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

nice, nice, nice!

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Not at all being a hater, but that dude is one lucky mofo:).

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

I wonder what her husband thought of that quote. I sure as hell would not tolerate that kind of disrespect. Crap song as well.

8. andreboba

That's gotta be one of the biggest drawbacks of dating a woman in the entertainment industry where swapping spit and being pressed to the flesh with the opposite sex is all in the daily grind.

Maybe I'm old-fashioned but seeing my woman passionately tongue kiss another man for a 'scene' would drive me mad.:smt095

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I agree with you about the disrespect. I'd be be beyond pissed at her for not stopping when the director said cut. And him, for openly disrespecting my marraige like that. If that did happen in the set, like he said it did, then be man enough to NOT brag about it to the media. She's another man's wife. You just don't do that.

If he met her when she was young and unknown, I don't think it will be very long before they divorce. She's getting the kind of mainstream attention that she never thought she'd get. Having a hudband is only going to get in her way, now. Her kissing dude like that says everything.

Where I disagree with you is about the song. That song is nice. I'm big fan of that modern Pop sound. So ...

Yeah, my friends clown me. I endure. ...lol

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

You're not old fashioned because of that. That just means you actually have some self esteem. Men nowadays will let their gfs and wives do anything:

[​IMG]

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

On the set of the Batman tv show, Burt Ward's wife left him after she saw him kiss an actress. She didn't want him to do it. But that kiss was in the script. Kissing and love scenes are studio sanctioned cheating and it is difficult for the spouses of the actors. However, it is all about making it look real good.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Anything to put black men in their place

13. K

K Well-Known Member

It's probably just like everything else in Hollyweird. It's all a set up to get attention and people talking.

These folks know what they are getting into. They make the choice when they get involved with someone who works in these jobs.

14. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Disagree with you here, doing a job is one thing, openly and very publicly disrespecting and cuck-holding your husband by continuing intimate kissing after "cut" and then commenting on how good it was, is quite another. Any self respecting man would put her ass out over that crap, its cheating, plain and simple.

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Hallie Berry and that hook nosed actor Adrian Broney kissing like crazy at the Oscars.

Eric Bonet must have felt just like what he was...a fool.

16. andreboba

Yeah I kinda agree.
    Ashley has done multiple shoots where I'm sure she's been nude in front of a photographer including her current photog husband.

As for the acting thing, that's something you need to know going in as the spouse of an actor.

It's bad enough knowing the kiss was scripted, but it's an entirely different thing to know your wife is really enjoying the action.

Like Sampson said, you expect both participants to have enough self-respect to not put it out in the media they enjoyed kissing each other.

Usually the most you'll hear an actor say about a scene is, 'Mr./Ms. X was a good kisser.'lol

A man can totally love his wife to death and still enjoy kissing a beautiful woman on a movie set.
    I'm sure it's the same way for female actors too.

Human beings are physical creatures and all of us like intimate contact.
    That's why dating an actor must be difficult if they're performing in a role that requires any kind of physical intimacy.

For the record, it was the Jonas dude who was talking about shit that should have stayed private.

If it was Ashley who was all over the media talking about how much she enjoyed her performance I'm sure her relationship would be stressed.

Growing up we all crave what it must be like to be a Hollywood star, but really I don't think many of us could handle the lifestyle.

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

She may not be the one putting it out there, but she is not out there respecting her husband by denying it either. Starting at 1:00 below, watch how Christina Applegate respects (look for the gesture) her husband when asked a sexual question about former co-stars. Now in that moment im sure her husband was very proud to be married to her.

[YOUTUBE]P5GFLXaYKKs[/YOUTUBE]

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Roger Moore had to ask his wife permission to passionately kiss the Bond girls onscreen during his time as James Bond. His wife told him that he can do it, but he better not enjoy it.

If you are dating, or are married to a celebrity, you should know what you're getting into. I guess I can say that I once had that dream, to be a Hollywood star, also. Now, all that "sex appeal" is part of the brand and not the person. The brand sells more than the person.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

One of the reasons I believe actors get with other actors. They'll be cool with it more because they do the same thing. Also it makes you think more about those "rumors" of hollywood sex secrets from orgies to swingers, threesomes, sex clubs, ect. You have to be open minded and a freak like that to be cool with dating an actor. I recently found out that Big Time actresses such as Charlize Theron, Kate Winslet, Penelope Cruz, and Naomi Watts ALL really got their titties sucked by another man in a film. Some people can take it, some can't and shouldn't have to.

But what Joe Jonas did (and we can say her as well) was different than what was in the script. They went off script and were completely disrespectful to be so into it after filming... acting is over right there. But I find Joe to be more disrespectful because he not only put it out there, but he knows she is married and did not care one bit by his choice of words. I bet if she was married to some one like a Rampage Jackson or James Harrison he wouldn't be that bold.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Hey - I'm not saying it's ok. I'm just saying that it may be a bunch of hyped up garbage (as so much is in Hollywood) to get attention and publicity...guess what....it's working.

Her bf/husband whatever may very well be all in on it or even orchestrating it. You have no way of knowing what the truth is there.