Iggy Azalea Splits With Nick Young

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Jun 20, 2016.

1. brethard

brethard Active Member

2. brethard

brethard Active Member

Iggy Azalea announced via Instagram on Sunday, June 19, that she is pulling the plug on her relationship with fiancé Nick Young after he allegedly tested her trust once more.

“Unfortunately although I love Nick and have tried and tried to rebuild my trust in him — it’s become apparent in the last few weeks I am unable to,” she wrote in a post to the social media network. “I genuinely wish Nick the best. It’s never easy to part ways with the person you planned your entire future with, but futures can be rewritten and as of today mine is a blank page.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...nnounces-split-with-fiance-nick-young-w210561

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Oh well?

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I NEVER once thought they would get married or if they did it, it would be a short marriage. Both of them just come of as being immature AF.

Do y'all think Iggy purposely announced this during Game 7 of the NBA Finals, so this news won't get as much attention?

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I guess it could go both ways. She's no longer relevant, so her mentioning this would put her name back into the spotlight for 2 seconds. She is known for posting dumb shit on social media so her posting about a breakup isn't exactly outrageous behavior.

At the same time, maybe she didn't want to deal with the embarrassment of Nick playing her again but also wanted to avoid any rumors about their relationship and just get it out the way.

7. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

This

9. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone believed she was gonna make it to the altar with him anyways. Dude is a young athlete with options, her getting cheated on was sadly to be expected.

10. brethard

brethard Active Member

She told fans she was starting afresh as she announced her split from fiancé Nick Young on Sunday.

And it seems Iggy Azalea is wasting no time in removing all traces of her ex from her life as the star had the 31-year-old's car towed away from her home on Monday.

In new pictures obtained by Dailymail.com, Nick's blue 1962 Chevy Impala is seen being rolled onto a tow-truck outside of the Aussie star's Los Angeles home.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ds-engagement-trust-issues.html#ixzz4CCSVYhnE

11. brethard

brethard Active Member

Iggy Azalea has emerged for the first time since she called off her engagement to Nick Young.

The 26-year-old was spotted looking downcast and somber while jetting out of LAX on Thursday.

She was flying to Indianapolis ahead of her 99.5 Zpl Birthday Bash concert Friday evening at the Indiana Farmers Coliseum

She will then head home to Australia where she recently signed on to be a judge on the local version of X Factor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-split-cheating-Nick-Young.html#ixzz4CZpWcUBa

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

So her career is finished.

13. brethard

brethard Active Member

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Aaww my goodness, how will I survive knowing they split

15. SomalianKing

SomalianKing Member

Can't feel too sorry for that nigga, he should've busted his nuts into that ratchet ass white girl and left ass soon ass possible. :smt017

[​IMG]

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha..is that Bruce Jenner? :smt030

17. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Why would he wanna get her pregnant lol. He should be glad he didn't leave anything behind in her.

18. brethard

brethard Active Member

19. brethard

brethard Active Member

Azalea has claimed she caught her ex fiancé cheating on her with 'other women' at their home while she was away.

The 26-year-old Australian rapper took to Twitter on Thursday to explain the reasons for her shock split with the 31-year-old NBA player last week.

'I broke up with Nick because I found he had brought other women into our home while I was away and caught them on the security footage,' she posted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...g-cheating-women-home-away.html#ixzz4D6ia2XTO

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He's appears to be a habitual cheater. She did him a favor by leaving because he didn't have the courage to do it.

Now he can bring hoes over (stress-free!) and he can finally enjoy that 'groupie love' threesome (with no guilt whatsoever).

It's probably best that he stays single and continues impregnating women out of wedlock until his NBA checks stop coming in the mail.