The 'Official Aussie Welcome' (aka The 'Reverse-Oreo')

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I rolled thru Brissy (Brisbane, QLD) about 10 yrs. ago. I stayed with a female friend there. She threw a party for me one Fri. night. She invited all her best friends. Just b4 the food (steak on the barbie) was going to be served. She called me over to where she and her friend -- who reminded me of a 27-yr. old Kim Basinger -- were sitting. She told me to sit down, because I was about to receive the "Official Aussie Welcome". Kim stands directly in front of me, turns around, lifts up her micro-miniskirt, and sticks her ass directly in my face -- she's not wearing any underwear! My friend says, "welcome to Australia"! Well, from there things got progressively nastier, and ended up with me and 3 chicks in the jacuzzi -- my friend, Kim & another chick. I would call it the reverse-Oreo, but there were 3 chicks with me!

I luv Australia!

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

FASCINATING.

I think Australian chicks are hotter than Swedish chicks though. Just both of my pennies.

3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i am with ya there sardonic, they are much more beach girls too

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

5. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

dang, wish there were some pics of more mature women. these girls are cute but because of their age, they just look like kids to me.

i like the women the age of sex and the city which is my age.

seems alot of the women around the world dress alike, so I cant tell if the bar is in New York, DC, London, Sweden or Australia.

I love the 3rd world for that, I can tell they are different by not having the same kinds of clothing

6. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Ha, noted! Thanks, bro.

7. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Well, Tuck, I likes them young....Hugh Hefner is my example!

The Kid Rasta 8)

8. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i know,rasta, i guess you didnt read my post. I didnt say anything about you

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I do believe you Kid. There is no question those Aussie women love brothers like fresh meat in the outback where the dingos roam ready to devour. Over the years in spite of the White Australian Policy the Aussie women had close relations with Black American men since the WWII via the US Navy. When Jack Johnson defeated Tommy Burns on Boxing Day,1908 he no doubt had a lot of Aussie women before departing to the States. It is hard to find them in the States so you had to got there. Oh yes, I read the mens magazine Ralph on the interview with Jamie Foxx during his filming of Stealth. He said he enjoyed the Aussie females.

10. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Jamie Foxx pulled this bangin' mixed-race hunny out of this club called The Establishment during the time he was shooting Stealth in Sydney. He also partied on a yacht -- which the production chartered -- with former Miss Australia, Ashlee Talbot, along with a bunch of other hunniez.

The Kid Rasta 8)

11. leksie

leksie New Member

The Establishment in Sydney is a classy place with a nice mix of professionals and other types...prob not a bad choice if you guys are ever shootin' through Sydney and looking for something IR ;)

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Oz Clubs

Leksie,do you know of any other clubs in Oz where a brother does not had to be livin large to enter?

13. leksie

leksie New Member

Sure!

Places can have that arrogance with dress code but it's really not a problem. If it's a classier place, then you'll do better with leather shoes and tucked in, if it's a raver/casual hip hop club then sneakers (but not sportswear) are ok.

Most places in Sydney you won't have a problem and will pat between 10-30 Australian dollars for regular nights, but bars (including The Establishment most of the time) are free.

I recommend Mocha @ The Hunter Bar Hunter Street, Sydney and Pumphouse, Darling Harbour- both fairly small, cruisy places but they have a nice vibe.

14. aussie babes rule

have u guys gone to beaches in sydney in summer ?? babefest is an understatement

i work in the sydney business district and lunchtime there is just awesome....i have never seen so much eye candy in my life

anyway here's one awesome babe who's based in brisbane...think she is of danish descent though

http://www.annlodberg.com/flashPage.html

15. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Sir, I will hold you to all of this. :wink:

16. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

nah, i am just a regular type Oreo not the reverse type

17. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Tuck,

My ref. to 'reverse-Oreo' has to do with sex -- a white girl out front, and a white girl in back, with me in the middle!

The Kid Rasta 8)

18. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

I'd like to be in a reverse-Oreo myself. :)

19. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

there are plenty of reverse oreos, white girls who identify as black culturally

20. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

interesting to see a reverse oreo in australia