BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

No, not at all.

3. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Aldis Hodge & Beth Riesgraf in Leverage...

IR romance towards the end in season 4 and 5...

Beth_Riesgraf.jpg Aldis-.jpg

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't know episode numbers, but I think they're actually dating for the entire last season. They teased that relationship from the end of season 1.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I never knew there was a IR relationship in the show Leverage. Loved that show and was dissapointed when it was canceled.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I think somewhere in this thread in previous years we covered Leverage. Maybe people can find the exact info regarding episodes there.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The First Trailer for ABC Family/Freeform's "Famous in Love" just dropped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyF60k_OIEs
    [YOUTUBE]cyF60k_OIEs[/YOUTUBE]

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

lol, the trailer sure doesn't suggest interracial. I don't know about watching it anyway it seems very teen-drama-ish... I could only watch those if it is really good.

10. Soulthinker

Has anyone seen the Hebrew National Hotdog commercial of the tailgate scene?

11. Shulz021

Y&R Tyler Michaelson & Abby Newman

[​IMG]

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I remember the guy from Fear The Walking Dead Season 1.

That was a great episode.

13. Soulthinker

S021,it was years since the last IR of a brother and WW on Y&R.

14. Shulz021

Yep pretty much no brotha or sista will ever be apart of the Newman & Abbott family. :smt048

15. JamalSpunky

WTF? LOL. Man, this is like three years old, just before they canned the black actor (and right at the time in which his character was going to be one of the only black males fought over by two white females).

16. JamalSpunky

Not really. Recently Y&R, for a bit, did the tired old routine of halfheartedly pairing a younger black male with an older white female only to not ever do anything with the storyline and just letting it drop. I no longer watch this garbage but I do keep up with this stuff via the internet. :D

17. Soulthinker

I seldom watch Y&R myself because of it. The last time I had saw IR was Neil Winters and another WW.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Neil Winters once dated Victoria Newman. His brother Malcolm once kissed Phyllis.

In The Guiding Light, there was an ir couple that had broke up. The black guy found out that his ex was dating a man who has a dubious reputation. He tried to dissuade her from marrying him because she was pregnant.

All My Children had a young or couple. They were a cute couple.

There needs to be an ir couple that is bm/ww, Latina, Asian(like there was on Night Court), Native-American,etc. Especially, a couple that will last as long as their white counterparts.

That's why things like this has to be written by writers who understand the ir lifestyle(I prefer the term "lovestyle"). Or better yet, a writer or writers who are in ir marriages.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  19. Shulz021

Writers love the doomed love trope for black guys. :smt043 :smt043

20. Soulthinker

I watched All My Children and the brother Anthony Cobb who had scenes with Sylvia Penny. Cobb also played on Y&R and his character had a relationship with Phyllis.