Kurt Metzger of Amy Schumer Fired Over Comments About Rape

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by The Dark King, Aug 18, 2016.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7476240/amy-schumer-kurt-metzger-rape-comments

After reading this I'm going to pinpoint this as where men stop messing with women in droves. Now accusations without any proof or due process is enough to ruin your life. Doesn't matter if you actually did anything, just matters if someone says it. Smh
    I truly hope that men falsely accused of rape start suing these people from everything they're worth.

2. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

MGTOW

3. The Dark King

I used to make fun of them but boy do I get where they're coming from more and more.

4. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

When the sex robots finally come I think marriage as a whole will truly be over.

5. The Dark King

Don't know if you're kidding but I really believe it
    Just contact with certain can ruin your life without facts just accusations.

6. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Oh I'm serious brother.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I can understand being frustrated, but I don't agree with these conclusions. Men and women will always seek each other. Men and women were made for each other. And for real, it's not like we don't pose any danger to them. There are ultra feminists out there who think women should do what you claim men should do. I think you're all mistaken.

But then again, I don't know it all.

8. The Dark King

I agree but as tech continues to change us and our habits that will dwindle down.
    We are creatures who seek the path of least resistance.
    If I can make life like robot who looks like the women I fantasize about why would I bother with the one sided venture of dating.
    The climate for men as a whole is becoming about really raw out there.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You paint quite a picture. You should hurry and write a sci-fi script before someone gets rich off your vision of sex robot dystopia (or utopia???). Lol

I'm (mostly) joking of course. It'll be interesting to see if there are fundamental changes when (and IF) a realistic sexbot becomes an option.

https://vimeo.com/12915013

10. The Dark King

We are socializing boys to be less assertive and very docile. We publicly and legally punish them for anything even if it's not a crime. Now saying hello to someone in public that doesn't find you attractive is cat calling harassment, everything about being male is considered an assault on womanhood. Granted I know it's not every woman but these ultra feminist and social justice warriors are everywhere. Why take the risk?
    It seems like way too much risk to be engaged in something that usually has you spending money on someone who is unappreciative uninteresting unengaged.
    There are some great women out there but if we're being honest we can acknowledge they're few and far between.

11. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Dude this is me reading this

[​IMG]

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah....I see your point. But none of that makes a machine more appealing to me than an actual woman. Yes, they're ridiculous a lot of the time (a LOT of the time), but I still LOVE the ladies.

13. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I've seen waaaaaay too much bullshit in my life to ever believe a woman was raped just on her word alone. And that sucks because rape really happens and victims need justice without be traumatized again. But, damn. Things are swinging too far in the other direction.

Stuff like this is why I no longer consider myself a feminist. Women are ruining men's lives with no evidence. There is nothing fair, equal or just about that.

I use to make fun of the men's movement. But, I don't anymore.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

And the really disgusting thing is that there are still sooooo many child molestors/rapists out there who are not being caught and/or nothing is being done about. It's crazy!

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

It's messed up how this "rape" conversation eerily mirrors the "racism" conversation in the Ellen-Usain Bolt thread.

17. The Dark King

You're thinking of machines now I'm thinking of robotics so advanced you won't be able to really tell the difference. A lot of rape cases will dwindle down to almost nothing.
    Great for women less men to deal with because I'm constantly told they just want to be left alone. Problem solved.

18. The Dark King

We stay away from politics me and you cool as fuck lol

19. The Dark King

Yup me too. Asking for evidence and due process should not spark outrage. The idea that you should just believe someone purely based on gender is totally bullshit.
    It's always ok until you're the person dealing with it

20. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

At the beginning of the gif I was still look at the politics section then I clicked......