Aussie Actress Nicky Whelan engaged to ex-NFL star Kerry Rhodes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Feb 15, 2016.

1. brethard

brethard Active Member

She has stayed mum about her personal life, keeping her relationship with former NFL player Kerry Rhodes mostly under wraps.
    But now former Neighbours star Nicky Whelan has announced her engagement to the sportsman on Instagram.
    On Sunday the 34-year-old posted a snap of herself cuddling up to the ex-Arizona Cardinals player whilst flashing her large yellow engagement ring.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-large-yellow-diamond-ring.html#ixzz40E5W0xin

Attached Files:

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Congrats to them two. That must of been REAL private because I thought he was dating some urban model this whole time. She's very pretty

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Why do some IR couples feel the need to keep their relationship secret nowadays?

Why do some IR couples feel the need to keep their relationship secret nowadays?

It is the 21st century, Isn't it?

White girl's parents still give their daughters flack about this?

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If you're in the public eye, and dependent on work and other things, your personal life has to be a mystery. It adds to the appeal. If a celebrity is in a relationship, people will want to know.

And if someone is to know, it would be the parents.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its not just ir couples that do it but I get you

6. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

THIS IS HUGEEEE THE AMOUNT OF PISSED OFF WHITE DUDES IS UNABLE TO BE DOCUMENTED:smt036 ! She's had roles in a lot of movies where she was d chick of the movie or the hot side chick, ain't no denying shes hot, would love to see more pics of them though and i hope she doesn't hesitate to do some flims with IR in it also

PS She's sexy af as a burnette but i think as a Blonde she'd be breaking more hearts

7. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

It's surprising to me because in the final year of playing football, people thought he was gay because he was shown shooting at a pool very closely with another, feminine looking guy.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy is having it made.

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL! Ain't Kerry Rhodes on the down-low. This chick must be his Beard.

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Looks like another future Jason Collins case lmao. I give them 8 years.

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

12. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Looks like that brother is on the 'down low'.

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Yeah, he kind of got blackballed from the NFL off that gay rumor.

I really did think he was gay.

I remember when his lil 'assistant' was going around telling people he and Kerry used to have a 'thang' going on.:smt103

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Maybe he likes both?? Who knows.:smt020

15. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I was thinking he was bisexual or just went back.

16. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Your man likes what he likes. More power to him. His lane is wide.

17. Torque

Torque Restricted

First, Kerry Rhodes is gay. Second, Nicky Whelan, although still attractive, is way past her physical prime, and this "engagement" is a big publicity stunt for both of them.

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Nicky Whelan is only 34. That's hardly "way" past her prime.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Not saying what you're saying isn't true, but what does Nicky Whelan gain from this stunt?

20. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Whelan has been seen with tons of black men, I remember there was one where she was hugging a black dude while another grabbed her ass and she looked like she was having a good time.

If this is a publicity stunt rest assured Nicky is still getting hers and it is black.