NFL star QB Robert Griffin III got himself a beautiful blonde girlfriend from Estonia

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by SomalianKing, Sep 8, 2016.

1. SomalianKing

SomalianKing Member

Grete Sadeiko

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Such a cute couple!!

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn upgrade city

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. THat's cold.
    What happened to marrying for love???

Seriously though, the biggest mistake this dude made was leaving Baylor engaged to his college GF.

Unless she's the baddest chick on campus, he's going to face too much temptation as a high profile NFL QB.

I still get the feeling his latest side piece targeted him as a future BF.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Lol truth. She's bad as fuck.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Or maybe he targeted her.

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Wow! She's quite the upgrade, but it sounds like he did his ex badly

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

What happened between him and his ex?

9. The Dark King

Love at 22? I got a bridge to sell you in Brookyln lol

He bought into that nonsense about a woman being there when you had nothing.
    Well she made out great she got to live like a lottery winner. Did nothing to deserve that lifestyle and she's an instant millionaire for picking the right sick. Shes good.

10. DudeNY12

The way the story broke is that apparentlly there were issues in which they were working on them. My understanding is that he totally blindsided his wife by suddenly ending things, and it became clear that he already had the new girl on the side.

11. orejon4

Aha, hence the upgrade wisecracks? Lol. I'm assuming she wasn't that attractive? This new woman is stellar, I must admit.

12. DudeNY12

I think his wife, Rebecca Liddicoat is attractive enough, but this new one is a serious beauty.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's so funny because as a Redskin player once told me after l declined a date (l told him most all athletes are players) he was hurt "because football players are human and want to find and need love too." I felt bad but l was married and would have changed my mind.
    So yes, at 22 you can fall in love. I was in love at 22. My bff fell at 18.
    These two just weren't ready for the fame and it's crazy temptations ( if he did cheat on her), so stop with the "he bought into nonsense"..

14. orejon4

You're right. I did a web search and Ms. Liddicoat is indeed pleasant-looking. This Estonian woman, however, is boggling to the mind.

15. The Dark King

I see little to no examples of that shit. Love is a 30 and over game in my experience
    There are exceptions but they are far from the rule

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

She's pretty

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm calling it now. This will not end well for RG3.

18. orejon4

Why? Do you think she's prospecting? I actually like the fact that she's an athlete as well and thought that might bode well for their future.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

A couple reasons. One, this relationship clearly overlapped with his marriage. Cheaters tend not to have the most lasting relationships. Two, this self-proclaimed man of God is big time disrespecting his wife and the mother of his only child with no remorse in sight. Karma, she's a-comin'!

And yeah, I won't be surprised if this new chick doesn't turn out to be all he hoped. After all, she didn't mind dating a married man.

20. The Dark King

See Teeki Barber