Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Check out Richard Pryor: Omit The Logic. It listed all of Richard's wives and girlfriends. Richard Pryor's film Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling even revealed parts of Pryor's life up to when he was burned while freebasing cocaine. That film revealed just a few details about three wives including a white woman.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Doubtful. I think her relationship with Richard was brief and probably torrid. I watched Superman 3 and both Kidder and Pryor were in the film. But not in any scenes.

I remember them in the film Some Kind Of Hero. Their scenes together were great.

Nothing lasts forever.

3. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates

This movie debuts July 8th.

There is a IR couple in it, but the movie is not about them. It's about the two idiot white boyz.

Interesting how they made the couple a BM/WM.

This is more of a movie for teenagers and college kids.

I'll wait for it on HBO later this year.

[YOUTUBE]33MtR-g4Jcg[/YOUTUBE]​

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There already was a post about this film. But it is worth waiting for HBO and other movie channels to watch it. I hadn't seen Amy Schumer's film Train Wreck, yet.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

BB1970,I mentioned it on a previous thread weeks back. The homeboy is their brother in law.

6. blackbull1970

Yeah, I did a search.

And all that came up was that you "mentioned" it on 4/1/16, Post#432 and stated you saw the trailer. Your post gave the impression the movie was about a IR couple, which it is not if you read my post.

I took the initiative of posting the trailer and to let people know that it is a movie about two dumbass whiteboyz. The IR couple is not what the movie is about.

7. Soulthinker

I mentioned the brothers' sister is married to a Black man. Saw the screener and enjoyed it.

8. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

From Kate Hudson's instagram, naked booty shot

[​IMG]

re: she's the widow of Richard Pryor's biopic. I read the Weinstein Company are looking for a new director on the Richard Pryor biopic. Lee Daniels had left a month ago. They were schedule to begin shooting in May.

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Why did he leave

10. blackbull1970

Morris From America

I did a search and nothing came up.

[YOUTUBE]C8HY-6F4Y[/YOUTUBE]​

11. Soulthinker

It is there in Google. With a trailer.

12. chamber

chamber Active Member

New picture from the movie
    [​IMG]

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Good Casting, I wouldn't say they nailed it with Ruth Williams her face is a little rounder but pretty close. Great actors too, so I expect the performances to make the casting even better. :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. Soulthinker

Good casting indeed.

15. blackbull1970

Morris From America

[YOUTUBE]C8HY-6F4Y_I[/YOUTUBE]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Plot
    A coming-of-age adventure of a 13-year-old American currently living in Germany.

16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Sigh...at that real life pic of Ruth Williams. Defintely living up to negative stereotypes. Rosamund Pike is definitely hotter.

17. Soulthinker

I can't wait to see that movie.

18. darkcurry

Hope the movie is as good as the trailer.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just found about this indie Dramedy movie coming out this weekend called "Don't Think Twice":

[​IMG]

Looks like Gillian Jacobs is Keegan-Michael Key's love interest in the movie.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  20. darkcurry

Star studded cast from my POV. I'm a fan of Keegan-Michael Key, Gillian Jacobs and Kate Micucci. Hope it comes out where I live.