Gamertags/PSN/Wii codes/etc/lets play together!

Discussion in 'Parties and Games' started by 11eleven11, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Actual Sin

Actual Sin New Member

XBL: Stormoffury
    Add me
    CoD: Black ops 2
    Gears of war 3
    Halo 4
    Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

2. 89sounds

89sounds New Member

PSN- (I have a ps3) Gamertag is - cobarachi

Games... BF3!!!:smt067

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Xbox: skyrim, but getting real bored. I play a heavy armor, melee, type character. Either two handed or one handed w two weapons (screw shields), I just want to smash shit.
    I'm getting bored with then mages. Some magic is OK, but hell, the full on is not my shit. I dont like the conjure shit or fight it or cast or fight spells. The dragurs and foresworn and dragons and icetrolls are fun to fight and can be done without much magic, but the full on mages is just boooooorrrriiiiiingggggggg as I am not interested in setting my character up for that.

Can someone suggest a game that is all melee smash fest? Lol

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I haven't played Skyrim in hella long. Been meaning to get back into it but I have no time to play a game that damn long.

Metal Gear Revengance looks like a straight melee game. Cutting enemies and anything else you want into as many pieces as you want.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I have that game of thrones game but its just ugly and stupid where you can't change weapons during the fight and it goes on automatic once you engage w no input possible. Just stupid.

Yah, skyrim is stupid time consuming, which is a snooze. And the glitch fest on xbox.
    I'll take a look at your suggestion, thanks helps yeah. Lol

6. KingProphet

KingProphet New Member

Xbox Gamertag: Sayai jin

PSN: LionsRoar

Look me up all. I travel a lot, but game whenever I can

To the OP. I have several friends across the the UK. Some I met over gaming and met up with some when I travel through the UK.