Black Men: Yall ever think a WW you talk to will NOT be into you...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jun 23, 2012.

1. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Truer words have never been spoken. I wouldn't say I'm shallow or any more or less vain than anyone else. I do know that a certain body type and look in the face is going to attract me which is first and foremost. After I'm attracted, then I approach, that's when I find out about the personality. Personality could ruin the whole thing but fingers crossed. And I don't except ugly personalities for good looks.

I don't pinpoint this particular type of white woman that I think date brothers, I wait for look a lot of times. There's this particular look(s) that you receive from women that are interested, but maybe she's preoccupied with something or thinking about something so you didn't receive that look, doesn't mean that it's a wrap, you just have to introduce yourself and start a conversation. I find that starting conversations with everyone helps me not to be nervous when I'm pin-pointing a single person.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Thick white chicks and black men go together like ham & eggs why fight it

3. jessica5

jessica5 New Member

well I'm thin and I like black men too

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, show us.

Directions: find the nearest picture thread, preferably the underground thread but the lingerie thread will suffice.

5. jessica5

jessica5 New Member

hit me up on email, I'm a bit shy to post it public

6. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Why should he be the only one getting a peak, you need to put that stage fright to the side and show us the alleged assets.

7. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Check your rep. Lol

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

You don't have anything to worry about but I see where you're coming from so no worries. Still, we don't bite, I promise!

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Its a troll, I know for a fact.

You stay thirsting after trolls.

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

You got me confused with yourself.

11. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I like to bait trolls just to see what they are up to.

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

IKR. It's just something to do.

13. FRESH

FRESH New Member

If they wanna fuck with us, I'm going to fuck with them right back.

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That's right. Who cares. Lol. This shit is simply recreational.

15. jessica5

jessica5 New Member

Ok then, I guess I'm a troll because I don't want to post my image publicly.

Nice forum :roll:

Here, have some wisdom

[YOUTUBE]6CsLHEQArTI[/YOUTUBE]

16. FRESH

FRESH New Member

No. We are more insider joking, because we do get trolls. It's just that our jokes are kind of at your expense because you are new to the site. I wouldn't feel discouraged, and I'll apologize on behalf of the forum if you feel or felt uncomfortable, that's definitely not our intention with new members here that have intentions on contributing in healthy, progressive manner in line with the scope of the site.

17. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That was a FRESH response and I agree.

18. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

What's the underground thread

19. jessica5

jessica5 New Member

It's ok, perhaps I just generalized because of one or two.

20. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I never focus on if I am a woman's type or not. When I approach a woman she's either going to like me or not. Worrying about if you are her type is a waste of energy, time, and in some cases money.