black men pursue white women out of lust; white men pursue black women out of love.

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by senwosert, Feb 26, 2012.

1. rdubya86

rdubya86 New Member

interesting

I could see the same being said about white men and black women.

I personally like to pursue women who I can relate with. That being said the last person I went on a date with was a white Jewish woman who is working on her graduate degree in psychology. I had really nice conversations with her and we strolled around Haight & Ashbury looking at hippie stuff =). I think any man who is one sided and immature will look for lust in any kind of woman.

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Well said brotha, well said. :smt023

I like a woman that helps me to expand my horizons and I will do the same for her and if the sex is lustful, passionate and intensely sweaty, even better. :)

But first and foremost she has to be someone I can have an intelligent discourse with on a variety of issues. You know, can she talk to me about history, culture, art, music, travel. Subjects that extrapolate on the world we live in.

3. Jase

Jase Active Member

With this country's very extensive history of White men raping Black and Native American women with virtually no repercussions which spanned a period of centuries, I always found this stereotype to be extremely stupid.

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

First thing I learned as someone who graduated with a major in history is that it is littered with hypocrisy.

People thinking they are fighting the good fight, supporting one group against another while speaking of equality, etc.

Us human being are often self serving and self seeking, we like to hold on to notions of higher ideals but the reality is we are still at the base level of it all part of nature, not above it and those instinctual and tribal qualities have a way of coming out at points in times depending on the situation.

5. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

It also wasnt rape in all cases but a hell lot of it was out of lust regardless lol. When white dudes came to latin America they mixed with the natives to such a degree that they created an entirerly different race. Yes people in latin America people are for the most part a mixture of spaniard, and American native. There also is definitely some African admixture from the numerous slaves. Brazil had more slaves then North America.

Even in South Africa because of the high degree of white men getting with the local girls have created a race known as the coloreds.

So basically white men are allowed to go around the world, and fuck whoever whenever but if a colored man does it especially to a white women god forbid. Honestly the amount of idiocy displayed by racists knows absolutely no bounds.

6. kublai kahn

kublai kahn New Member

Good point.The whole white men with black woman comes out of the idea tha black females are inherently less attractive than white females and so white men could only be induced by love to be with them.

On the male side I guess the assumption is that the black penis is akin to a homing missile programmed to seek caucasian flesh. The union of the two is an inevitability born out of animal instinct

7. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^^^^^yeah, I've noticed this too

8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt081

9. nardolaflare

nardolaflare New Member

This is bullshit...... I know white men that fetishize black women because they see them as being freaky, having nice "assets", and being better in bed. Just like with black men and white women there is also that contrast in skin color and culture, and also that thrill of the forbidden as well. I can't tell you how many times I have heard "I just wanna fuck a black girl dude, like just once". Also ask any black woman that likes white men and she will tell you its a constant struggle to filter out the ones that just want to "try her out".

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've never heard this rumor before. I have heard that all men pursue women out of lust, not just black men. I've usually heard the lust thing about white men and black women as well, usually rooted in slavery and the rape of African women. Slavery is usually the basis of most interracial stereotypes that I've heard.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

White men can do no wrong

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Nice avatar

Good thing I'm always at work when I view this forum

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Get to work. Those instruments won't sterilize themselves youngin.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Screw the instruments, I got toothbrushes to clean and floors to wax

15. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I guess it depends on who you ask. One person would say that I'm lusting after WW, and the next would call me a sellout who's unable to handle a strong BW.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Smh. Seriously what person wants to feel like they're being handled? Sad

17. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt039

18. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh geeze. All PEOPLE start off from a place of lust (or physical attraction). No one "loves" someone until they know them.

19. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Bingo!

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being lusted after, lol. It beats sitting in my boxers and a wife beater in the recliner eating a Banquet Hungry Man dinner, lol.