attraction to black men a bad fetish vs genuine attraction

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by missshyness, Aug 11, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

:smt030:smt030:smt030
    You and I are definitely going to have drinks lol

2. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

You 2 need to just go ahead & get a room........lol.

3. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

lol you came here but you were too busy with work. I totally would have had drinks ;) with you

4. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Oh shush lol ;)

5. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

6. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

So there is a chance Dark King gets to see those beautiful legs for real? Lucky bastard:cool:

7. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I don't think it just has to be an object, I do think an entire person can be objectified, hence they become a fetish. I think I see a lot of relationships bread out of objectification and fetish. People will have this narrow minded view of what another person is like or supposed to be like, only viewing them in a certain way. But if they actually get to know the person, that objectification, that fetish starts to melt away. Those that continue to objectify people, keep them as fetishes, are unwilling to admit to themselves and two others that may know about their attraction because of social stigma, and the need for "thrill."

8. kublai kahn

kublai kahn New Member

The black male stereotype could basically be broken down into

Muscle
    Penis size
    Height

The stereotypes of masculinity aggression etc could all be called paraphillic.

Im a nerd however (and proud) so at first glance one would assume that none of these stereotypes apply to me. Im not ripped or massively tall I dont swagger and im a well spoken English dude. Im lucky in that respect since any women who happen to be attracted to me are usually attracted to ME as a person. Being "cute" doesn't hurt though :roll:

9. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I would also say another black male stereotype would be color obviously. The first three categories could go for a number of races. Those last three hinge on the first, color.

Are you saying that you don't fit the "masculinity aggression" type, so women skip that narrow minded fetish phase and go straight to getting to know you?

10. jessica5

jessica5 New Member

I only date black men and I don't mind any of the three stereotypes you point out kublai kahn. I like men to be dominant and I also love black skin with passion, and luckily there are a lot of dominant black men around :oops:.