Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Jul 3, 2013.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Congrats to the happy couple.

2. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Evan Ross must have lost his mind?Why would he want to go down that road with her?I remember back before she had the nose job.

3. Bulmaa

Bulmaa New Member

So true. If they have a child, it will inherit that bump. Besides, she's already got a child.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Who cares what your child inherits?? You're already DEAD.:rolleyes:

Yall are some greedy, penny lovin' mofos up in here.

It's not like Evan earned that cheese anyway so I doubt he feels like it's losing blood to give up some of it to his offspring.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They're talking about her nose fam lol

6. Bulmaa

Bulmaa New Member

I wasn't referring to money. Inherit can also mean "quality, characteristic, or predisposition GENETICALLY from one's parents". Her odd nose.

7. andreboba

I thought TDK was joking.:smt119

Evan's kids are the last ones in the world I'd worry about inheriting a funny looking nose.
    His children can afford plastic surgery for life.

Somehow I missed the 'bump' part in that post.lol

8. Bulmaa

Bulmaa New Member

Thank you :D

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This.

Besides, no guarantee it will be inherited. His is pretty 'ski jumpy' (aussie term). so maybe it will have a nice balance.

These two seem to be very much in love, so more power to them...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. andreboba

A Simpson threesome?? Y-E-S.:p

[​IMG]

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Her BFF (Cacee Cobb) and now her sister are/will be married to BM/MM. Love it. :smt060

12. The Dark King

Does Ross consider himself black. Noticed some odd shit lately like Beyonce calling herself Creole these days.
    I do wonder if it means big sis will date a "black" dude now. Seems like its a trend lol.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I did add in MM (mixed male), not sure how he identifies, tbh, he may say b-racial or identify with his native heritages....

As for big sis, she's engaged and just gave birth a few months ago to their second child, so I don't see her on the market now or in the likely future.

14. Saint

Saint Member

HAHAHA!!!!!!! He said "the one drop rule"!!!!!

I haven't heard that term in so long. Didn't know people still said that. It does seem to apply though. Let Evan Ross get in some trouble with the law, then we'll see.

As one of my boys put it to me recently; "It seems like here in America, they treat me like I'm white until I do something wrong, then they're like "Oh wait, he's black.""

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  15. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Preparation is in full swing at Diana Ross' Connecticut home Ahead of Ashlee Simpson's wedding to Evan Ross This Weekend

Source: DailyMail

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Light skin sistas been calling themselves Creole from day one. Mofo can be from the North Pole and call themselves "Creole" LOL

17. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

18. FRESH

FRESH New Member

This is nice, I think this a good match.

19. The Dark King

I'm just learning about this bs. Anything is better than "black" I guess lol

20. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

kudos to the couple. Hopefully they'll be okay.