What is a skill you have that you'd rather not brag about?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Tamstrong, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I saw this on another forum, and thought it might be worth stealing. lol

So, what skill or skills do you have that you'd rather not brag about?

2. satyr

satyr New Member

Take a computer apart to make repairs and (reasonably) put it back together. I don't think it's particularly cool and prefer to pay someone to save time, but there you go . . .

Depending on the firearm, I can shoot a still target from about 35-40 feet. I don't like guns so it's not something I bring up in conversation.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  3. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I like to renovate/ revamp houses or furnitures

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm overly analytic. It's not necessarily a skill that I'd rather not brag about so much as a trait that I'd rather not have.

I can't think of any skills that I'd rather not brag about.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Shit stirring

Obviously

I'm a closet anarchist

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Phone sex. But iI'd rather not brag about it.

Juust kiddiiing! :p

7. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Kindness. Assholes take it for weakness. :smt028

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

The best of anyone I've ever known :cool:

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:freehug:

10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

My useless/not brag-worthy talents:

-I'm super fast & accurate on an adding machine and 10 key pad.

-I know how to belly dance...I used to do it as part of my exercise routine.

-I'm good at programming POS systems (computerized cash registers).

-I can french braid my own hair. I can't braid other people's hair for some reason though, which is weird to me.

There may be more, but I'm not all that good at remembering. lol If I remember what my other skills are, I'll be back.

11. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I'm A class Nit picker, I can find a flaw or a downfall in pretty much everything ( not sure if its a skill) (it does keep me out of ripp off contracts and such) Very longsighted when it comes to money :rolleyes:
    Don't brag about it as I think it makes me sound tight!

I'm a great listener believe it or not, something I don't advertise as those who have cottoned on, treat me like I'm a therapist. :(

I'm also pretty good at putting up wallpaper, Light fittings and blinds.

Other skills are bragged about :D far and wide, including my exceptional prowess on Singstar!

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hand eye coordination and reaction time

I am the worlds best at air hockey. (True story :)) Invincible on the table. Always was and always will be. If you think I'm bragging you should see me in action. I don't brag about it until I'm actually playing and my last game was about 10 years ago. The air hockey community is very tightly knit, has a limited audience, and thus limited rewards for being the best. If I really proved that I'm the best it wouldn't yeild much, and I may even make enemies from doing so. Imagine someone bragging about an activity that no one talks about.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Talking shit

14. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Weird, I'm really good at listening to phone sex.

No seriously, I'm actually pretty good at golf, but really good at hole in one and trick shots.

15. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

I'm extremely good at making arrabbiata pasta sauce and cunnilingus. I also make a mean homemade BBQ sauce and rub for any Southern Belles out there.

16. RaiderLL

Enter Raider. I'd take you down...true story :p

Petty holds that "best" title. Just sayin :)

Ooooo you should share!!

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh fuck off

:-o

18. RaiderLL

Skills not worth bragging about...I'm ridiculously fast on a computer, my brain naturally finds/corrects grammatical errors and I'm really good with medical advice. You would be shocked by the things strangers will ask/tell me when I'm out in scrubs lol. You know my advice? Go ask your doctor. I'm not giving advice on the fly without knowing a patient lol. Seriously, I could work at the vet clinic for all they know lol :rolleyes:

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I can look at woman tell if she's down with that swirl

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol!