Dealing With A Racist Neighbor

Discussion in 'Dealing with Prejudice' started by puckbrain, Nov 14, 2014.

1. puckbrain

puckbrain New Member

how do you deal with a racist neighbor?

i live in a apartment complex...i live on top and the racist h**ky lives below....

the apartment walls, floors and ceilings are so paper thin you can actually hear racial slurs such as n-word, boy, coon...

the apartment management can't do anything.....they said to stop this fellow you need a "third party", meaning a security guard who had to witness the h**ky saying racial slurs.....

i got a 30 day notice to move out..however my application hasn't been approved yet and i'm getting pretty salty about it....

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That's exactly what he's hoping you'll do. I would kill him with kindness.

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I understand you're upset, but lets not come here and use slurs.., even if you're masking two of the characters with asterisks.

4. desert-queen

desert-queen New Member

Are you being ironic? :confused:

You are using racist language against someone using racist language. :smt104

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  5. puckbrain

puckbrain New Member

i guess you are not black....

however, i don't use the h-word to harass him.....its other way around....:mad:

6. puckbrain

puckbrain New Member

i guess you never been called the n-word...huh negro?

7. puckbrain

puckbrain New Member

its really pathetic that i'm being called a "racist" for using a the H-word...

first of all a black person called a white person the h-word does not have the same effect as the n-word......

there is no history of racial oppression on behind the h-word..

also, black people can be prejudice, not racist, since black people do not have the economic, and political power to marginalize a race of people....

yeah, i got called as being prejudice because i used the "h-word" to describe my oppression...but harassing white folks, calling honkies all day don't exist in the real world...

white people's feelings can't be "hurt" if you call them the "h-word"...

8. puckbrain

puckbrain New Member

are u being sarcastic?

9. desert-queen

desert-queen New Member

It is the fact you used it at all. Think about it. Especially on this site.

10. desert-queen

desert-queen New Member

Are you white? How would you know?

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Is your question directed at the BM on the board, or are you asking the "h**ky" women as well? :rolleyes:

You sound like you're trolling, but just in case you're not, you deal with them without racial slurs and/or behavior yourself. Getting upset about it and resorting to the same offensive behavior makes you no better than the "racist h**ky" you're complaining about.

If you're having to move out, the "racist h**ky" you're referring to won't be an issue for much longer.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hate and hate equals destruction

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Not at all.

Signed,
    Your Honkyness

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Oooooo....I'mma tell!!! Using that H-word all willy nilly like that. Shame, shame....:smt018:p

15. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Good job, corncob.

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:p:smt081

17. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

lmao Some of the women on this forum are just hilarious. How they are single is beyond me.
    I was going to make a comment but this post sums it up very well.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol!! Its no surprise when a poster with a screen name like puck brain gets restricted 5 posts in :smt042

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Dang. I've been called worse things than honky. :-|

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Nope. LOL

We all have. LOL Calling someone a honky isn't the issue though.