going to jail for rap lyrics...thats it. go to jail

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Nov 20, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Saw this a couple days ago. Absolute waste of time and money. Seriously it seems like they'll find any reason to charge a black man. Hate on me saying that all you want, but it's true.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I seen this earlier

Makes you wonder what's next in this fascist country

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Is anyone really surprised that he's black

Literally every week we keep reading about how the criminal justice system unfairly targets/fails us

And you wonder why people are taking to the streets

And why would anyone hate on you?

If people have a problem with admitting that black men are often not receiving a fair deal in this country, again, I'd question their dating preferences

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hold da fuck up???!!!!

Hes black?

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hooolllld da fuck up!!!!

Wheres paniro?

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Nervously eating a piece of watermelon at a GOP fundraiser

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

At least you know but careful because even talking about this makes the other women not want to be here because some how we're blaming "whitey"

Real talk this is why I get to call the GOP out on the hypocritical racist they truly are. Where are the Fox pundits screaming about this mans personal freedoms being encroached upon by the over reaching big government?
    Oh that's right he's not the type of person they want to have rights anyway so its ok.

9. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

waste of money. I already see a freedom of speech problem. if it even gets to the supreme court, it'll be knocked down.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Rapping while black

:smt018

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep, the whole thing is ridiculous, but they'll use any excuse to railroad somebody.

Why would anyone hate on you? The majority of the members on this site know it's true.

Stop that crap. If that's what you assume most of the women here are thinking or saying, your assumption is wrong. The majority of the women here have the utmost respect & support for BM, so enough of the snide remarks already. There are more BM on this site hating on other BM than there are women who ever have or would.

12. The Dark King

Tam those were the words specifically said to me by other members on here. I didn't make that shit up

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh goodness

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Sounds like the black on black crime argument

Guilty as charged, your honor

Then again no one listens to me...and if u do then you are a gotdamn fool because I'm a known shit stirrer

I'm like al sharpton...without the perm

:p

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Ain't that Amurica

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

So it was said to you that all "the other women" on here were haters who claim the BM here are always running them off by "blaming whitey"? :rolleyes:

Paniro is the one who likes to throw the "blaming whitey" shit all over the board, not the women.

LOL Behave yourself, Al Junior. It's not like that at all, and you know it.

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Paniro throws it around. The women just quietly stop posting

18. The Dark King

Ches and Bliss have thrown that out there too boo

19. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

There will come a point where there will be a Breathing While Black scenario :cool:

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

And Lippy