What is a skill you have that you'd rather not brag about?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Tamstrong, Nov 2, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Funny considering how many Americans take having basic shit like hvac for granted

2. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

But the money in it is great, especially in commercial and industrial refrigeration if residential systems does not appeal to you. I love them all.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I have an uncle who picked up hvac

Not hearing any complaints from him

:D

4. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Just working commercial and industrial systems like chiller units can put you in the $150,000 a year category or more if you know your stuff. All this poo-hoo from today's generation about getting their hands dirty is a bunch of stupidity. No wonder so many of them cannot get or hold a job.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Couldn't agree more

Plumbing is another 'dirty' area that people looked down upon, regardless of the fact that plumbers now have the potential to earn a lot

I worked in offices and I worked in fast food, so I been around the block once or twice and don't look down on any professions

If there's money to be made I don't give a fuck lol

6. FRESH

FRESH New Member

LoL

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You do realize everyone's spidey sense is tingling over that one, right

Don't get your hopes up unless you prefer bearded blowjobs

If that's the case, I'll direct you to goodlove....or Richard Simmons

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Don't we all....

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'll have to see it to believe it

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You know where I live.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

Omg wat

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well hot damn lol

13. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I do realize, and that's why it's funny, even more so since people glossed over the post because it was skeptical. You ought know me better than that playa.

We all know it's not Julie, it's probably John from racist site whacking off to us on some fetish shit.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's really pathetic shit

At the same time it's kinda funny watching people take the bait

Lady Luck had me going for a bit, even tho she always avoided pics with bm in them or posting proof

Sad tho...whoever that girl was, she really did have a cute bum

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Oh really? Since you give such great blow jobs, have you ever thought about getting paid for it? :)

Bliss, you don't have to hide the fact that you can talk dirty well ;-)

16. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

If I need any computer repairs, I'll call Saty. When I'm ready to start working on my house again (translation: when I can afford to start again), I'll ask Eurochick, Stizzy, Christine, and Blacktiger to help me out. And, if I need any assitance analyzing the hell out of something, I'll enlist the help of Jaisee & Bookie. :smt023

I found this tab open from who knows when. lol Tells you just how well my mind is working these days. :rolleyes:

17. Tamstrong

You? Never!

Are you just kidding about the phone sex itself or just about not liking to brag about it? I think you have a great voice for phone sex. :smt023

Indeed they do.

As hard as it is to believe, I can be pretty nit-picky too. lol

I feel your pain on the therapist thing.

Nice! I never played air hockey, but I did a lot of ping pong & pool tournaments when I was at school. I wouldn't call myself the world's best, but I was highly skilled at both games. It's not something I've ever bragged about either.

So is cunnilingus another name for a sauce you're good at making, or it is just another thing you're skilled at? :p Some sauces might even make cunnilingus more interesting, but I would reccommend anything spicy for that. ;)

I don't blame you for not bragging about that skill, Loki. Thankfully when we had horses, I was able to count on someone else to take care of that.

18. Tamstrong

I can crack an egg with one hand...I can also do two eggs at a time (one egg per hand for those easily confused. :p )