take a shower everyday?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by goodlove, Apr 14, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I heard its not good to wash ur hair everyday. Im not sure why tho

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

How often you wash your hair is really a matter of preference, it really depends on the person and their hair type. some people have very thin hair and it becomes naturally more oily whereas someone with thicker, curly or course hair hair can go longer in between washes

The key to go longer in between washes is to keep your hands out of your hair to avoid any extra germs etc that makes hair dirtier, naturally the environment is going to affect your hair on a daily basis

It's important that when you do wash your hair, you really rub starting from your scalp, massaging the shampoo to really get it nice and clean and then make sure you put the oil back into your hair with conditioner

To keep your hair healthy you should drink plenty of water every day and taking a good vitamin packed with plenty of nutrients helps so much. Also that old wives tale "100 strokes before bedtime" rings true

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh i can only imagine how hard the dreads are to take care of

5. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

No brainer in my neck of the woods twice actually:cool:

6. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

I work from home and the state I live in has no water. During the week I take a quick shower in the morning and one at night, as a hairy man, showers are essential to staying fresh.

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I called my nephew to come read the bold part and he burst out laughing and said "in AMERICA???" :cool:

8. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

damn global warming and no rain has us hoping for another El Nino storm to come our way.

they need to just build a pipe from the east coast to the east coast. drain them of their flood waters and allow me to over water my backyard.

9. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

ssshhh the Repubs dont believe in global warming :cool:

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Drinking water is the most important thing u can do for your overall health

11. junie

junie New Member

I HAVE to shower every day - its part of my routine and helps me unwind in the evenings haha! Plus the fact I workout 6 days a week means its an absolute must!

12. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

I can't begin my day without showering. My hairdresser told me I shouldn't wash my hair everyday, but I have to. If I could, I'd shower several times a day.

13. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I shower everyday sometimes twice a day, I also use soap with natural antibacterial qualities, I buy some seasalt combinations handmade and some regular coal tar soap.
    But everyone is different and I do not suffer from dry skin or oily skin for that matter, I only moisturise my hands because they do get dry and my face every other day, as I noticed my skin doesn't take over moisturising well.

My older kids shower daily but they do sports and what not, the 3 yr old I bath once a week and give her a cat lick with warm flannels before she puts her Pj's on.
    The older ones use either the sanctuary spray oil (that i have had in gift sets numerous times) I've never used them or they use the baby oil before they dry themselves off and they don't seem to have dry skin either.

14. 2legit

2legit Active Member

Hi Bug

You have been MIA for few days, I hope you are doing okay, you and your little ones. I want 4 of you to add me as A friend on facebook people like you Bug, Samson1701, Beast and Gfunk. :smt023

facebook.com

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  15. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I shower every day. I miss a day here or there (although not very often), but that's unintentional; it's just because I get so run off my feet that by the time I realise I haven't showered it's already after midnight and at that point I just want sleep. LOL
    I think showering every second day is preferable though, unless you've been sweating. Once you've been sweating you need to scrub your smelly ass until you fucking sparkle.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I would rather err on the side of more frequent showering. :D

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

My best friend showers in the morning and right before he gets into bed. And any girl who sleeps in his bed must shower at night, too.

I think that's excessive.

I shower every day, in the morning. I need that wake up perk, as I'm not a morning person.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]0YdvFBxBD5g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YOUTUBE]

info about mouthwash and bathing

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I have to shower everyday. Unless I don't.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This is Florida. I usually shower twice a day unless it's winter. I stay healthy, therefore a doctors opinion is not needed.