NFL 2015 Season

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bliss, Mar 13, 2015.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Wow cincy done came a long way.

2. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

The Lions... sigh... :confused:

3. 4north1side2

Ravens season already over

[​IMG]

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Not a strong win, but another win for the New York Football Giants.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Goddammit.

Goddammit.

6. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Raiders beat Chargers

7. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

*UPDATE*

Been far too quiet in here lately.....

Maybe because my Patriots are 8 - 0 and half way to ANOTHER perfect 16 - 0 regular season. Sad. It really is. I mean, looking back in the thread time machine, you see the great sarcastic insults such as....

Ah, the old posts always look silly when the future unfolds to show an exact opposite reality. Thus the lack of any real football talk lately, as the haters, well, hate to themselves.

In any case, I want to give some props to some teams that I predicted would be on the up and up, and a few that I didn't. Plus, the underachievers.....

1. Raider Nation is BACK! I said all last season the Raiders found their QB for the next decade. The also already had Khalil Mack to terrorize opposing QBs, and an emerging RB in Murray. Adding Amari Cooper and Crabtree, and the league needs to watch out for the Silver and Black Attack.

2. Vikings are rather surprising, even with AP. I didn't expect him to come right back to being, well, AP, but he defies logical reason once again. Team is sittin pretty at 6 -2. Bridgewater is legit and he has some decent receivers to throw to now, or at least 1.

3. Cam Newton and the Panthers... WoW. Just WoW. As a stat whore, I know that I can't even say Cam is carrying a team without offensive talent, because he CLEARLY isn't. But they just keep winning, and against pre-season super bowl favorites no less. Mostly home games so far, but Seattle on the road is purely legit game; lets see how they fare on the road.

Underachievers:

1. Colts and the "Heir Apparent" Andy Luck top the list, but props to them pulling out a win on a suspect denver team. That defense is not the suspect part, so props to the Colts for Sunday. Plus it helps the Pats :smt033

2. Green Bay. They ain't that good. Seriously. Even before dropping the last 2 games, they BARELY beat the likes of San Diego, let Todd Gurley (of St. Louis) run all over em for 153, and were in a shootout with Kansas City and EVEN Chicago week 1 (trailed at halftime). The defense is suspect and the offense isn't nearly as good without Jordy going deep. They will drop out early in the playoffs.

3. Tie: Eagles and Seahawks. Super Bowl contenders that stumbled out of the blocks hard, but have rebounded to 4 - 4 records. Can totally salvage their seasons with strong seconds halves of the season.

Yet....

Everyone is still chasing the Perfect, New England Football Patriots. They must be cheating somehow....

As Long as:
    [​IMG]
    is at the helm, everyone watch out. The "Inflation" of them balls don't seem to bother him none. Maybe cause he has SILVER BALLS. 4 OF EM!!!

[​IMG]

LET'S GO PATS!!! GET EM!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'm what some might consider a tad biased, but dude I whole fucking heatedly agree!! :cool: Raider Nation never left though...we're die hard, ride or die, thick and thin fans. Band wagoners need not apply. Raider fan through n through.

9. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

OMG first - in one weekend- LSU loses bigtime and then the Saints lose to the TITANS! I slit my wrists

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!!

[​IMG]

But they DID!!

:smt043 :smt043 :smt043

I'm still riding high from that win. Love it!!

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Panthers are on a roll. :smt109

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Indeed. But, they did play a Tony Romo-less (after his injury) team that can't seem to get it together.

The Cowboys are finished this season now that Romo is out for the remainder of it.

Poor Jason Garrett, he'll be in the unemployment line by season's end.

13. Since1980

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i know right. how can you lose to the bucs?

15. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I don't watch sports really but I'm very interested in the Panthers and the QB Kam Netwon. I saw this guy do a front flip into the end zone while playing a game. Amazing.

16. 4north1side2

Not a Panthers fan but Cam is doing his thing.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

question to everyone;

is cam newton , as of today, the league mvp?

18. 4north1side2

As long as he doesn't lose, if they do. It'll go to Brady

19. Since1980

If he wasn't before, Atlanta is doing it's best to make him look like one.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...atl is getting mud stomped