Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Kasich is an epic fail.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/...l-whites-forces-urban-minorities-to-go-hungry

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2015/10/ohio_food_stamp_decision_promp.html

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  2. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I wish Donald Trump would go away.

Like my brother has been saying lately, "he makes sense, he makes sense, he makes sense, oh he doesn't make sense anymore. He's gone too far."

Now he wants to close mosques?

He's can't seem to find the line where his ideas make sense and not sound like he's a racist, bigoted jackass.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

4. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Interesting article, complex issue for sure, on the surface it looks like a case of good intentions (giving incentives to the able bodied poor get back to work) bad follow through (favoring the rural communities over the urban). As I said, he is so far back in the polls I have not bothered to do any more research on him.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Donald Trump has never, ever made sense.

6. Since1980

It really is sad that the most outlandish, ridiculous candidates are topping the polls while the more competent, logical candidates are fighting for scraps at the bottom.

7. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

8. Bookworm616

It's a crazy country right now. People are tired of the career politicians. I can't say I blame them, totally.

But, I'm getting a bit concerned that Trump is STILL a viable candidate.

Very strange. He doesn't actually say it, but he isn't denying he said it either.

He's getting bolder - which is not good.

And his poll numbers increasing after that fiasco is even scarier.

9. Bookworm616

I can't sit here and say that I don't partially agree with him about illegal immigration. Building a wall is crazy, but something needs to be done about the illegal immigration issue we have.

But as the months wear on and he's still a viable candidate, he's starting to show just how crazy he is...and that's not decreasing his chances at winning the nomination.

I just want a viable candidate to look at that isn't Hillary Clinton.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

These people are really starting to make Hillary look good. :smt081

Hillary as president with a republican congress is the way I'm leaning right now.

Funny how all of these nut jobs make her appear moderate.

11. Bookworm616

I'm not ready to hand over the reins of the White House to Hillary. Okay, I'll NEVER be ready for that.

But, she's making her own flubs that might cost her some necessary votes - which I'm very happy about. :smt081

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

flubs?
    its more like.....

[​IMG]

13. Since1980

The GOP candidates are outdoing her on that front, though. Trump's comments about keeping a database of Muslims is a descent into full-on fascism. And Ben Carson, despite being a neurosurgeon, makes Sarah Palin look smart by comparison. I'd never vote for him but after seeing him struggle so much on foreign policy recently I'm actually starting to feel embarrassed for him.

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Good ole' domestic terrorism reminding America of what it should really be afraid of.

[YOUTUBE]K8d8jCQBXkk[/YOUTUBE]

It is harsh to say it but you are more likely to be killed by an American than by isis. yet, so many are worried about Paris. We need to worry about our own backyard.

Also, Chicago wtf is going on over there. If it isn't a gang member shooting a kid, it is a police officer shooting a kid. That city needs some sort of intervention from the federal government.

15. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

16. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

It is what it is, unfortunately since we as a society do not really wish to deal with how we got here as a society. We need to look at the roots and not the leafs.

I have no faith in the federal government taking an honest look at things since they also suffer from not looking at the roots of these issue.

17. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Wish I could vote for BILL Clinton!! I would in a heartbeat. Trump is the biggest idiot of all. I do not understand how anyone could vote for that clown.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Since1980

Wait...you mean our mass shooters aren't Syrian Muslim refugees? Or rapist Mexicans bringing drugs and crime?

Shit, now I've heard everything.

19. z

z Well-Known Member

Trump "They gonna say Trump is chicken, one thing I am not is chicken, OK"

Oh Man, this is the presidential campaign for 2016, this what is getting attention. The most quotable guy in America now is the guy who talks like a 3rd grader. He is the least quotable person in America but quoted everyday, lol

20. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

#leftovers

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]