Don't look over ya shoulder Iggy . . . Niykee is coming

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Jan 8, 2015.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Admit it...'yellow' is awesome

'Look at the stars....look how they shine for youuuuuu....and all the things that you doooo'

Side note - what kind of douchebag wears a shirt with his face on it

I need to look into that...I thought wu was dead..they old as fuck

2. free816

free816 New Member

Yo petty if you liked 36 chambers and forever going to appreciate it , shits almost a time capsule sounds nothing like anything made b4 2000,, those niccas grand daddy's now but hit a home run with this

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I hear you TDK, but I feel that music is universal and if she grew up here listening to black culture and loving our lifestyle as countless white girls do and have done since the 1970's at the latest . . . then she's good to go with me. The prospect of her giving that juicy young white body to a brotha like me just reparations :freehug:

Niykee sings live often enough to be viable (not Christina Aguilara or anything) at it and she writes her own stuff Taylor Swift style. Heaton's looks are absolute A plus https://www.google.com/search?q=niy...glamour%2Fnew-girl-niykee-heaton%2F;1024;1018

. . . its a win for IR when she finally settles down with a brotha and thats bound to happen sometime this year cause Russell Simmons cannot keep her hidden for too much longer :smt029.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Still looking for reparations, lol

5. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

1. You are pissing and moaning over nothing when the industry, being integrated and such, is merely a progressive dynamic of change.

2. When it comes to musical genres like rock, pop, metal, rap or hip-hop, talent is relative. This is especially when we're talking about musical skills or performance of this nature (for the most part). But, we can agree that quality talent has diminished thanks to technology like auto-tuning. What you may perceive as talent in an ever-changing and ever-evolving genre of music could be mainstreams perfect earpiece to distract people from other issues plaguing their lives or the worst thing on the planet.

I do, however, agree that there is a bit of an alarming change of pace with overlooking other forms of talent, but on the flip side, you do have greater amounts of flexibility to advertise yourself to the public and get discovered. Niykee Heaton just managed to get really lucky, the same with Bieber and other people who started their exposure on avenues like YouTube. On Heaton's case, her looks, plus her musical and skill range stood out and people would like to see more of her. All that is left is whether she can still retain herself as a person and not just another number in the mainstream music business.

Luck trumps everything.

People like to experiment and sometimes get lucky when they gain a lot of exposure. It's good to see more flexibility and diverse talent, rather than putting a collective in a group or a box. It'd be interesting to see how metal music integrates with African traditional musical instruments and, if they play their cards right, they would advance or expand the music genre in more ways than one would imagine. All that is left is whether people would follow suit.

Not one to really care for rap or hip-hop music. The beats are sweet, but the lyrics, I can leave it behind, unless if it flows with the beats well.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Possible and moaning? Lol ok
    All I know is growing up the likes of her was a rarity not the standard. Sure there was Brittney Spears but most acts could sing. Say what you want about those boy bands but they were actually good singers. It's just sad to see talent replaced with whatever the hell this is now.

7. Morning Star

The tween pop music of yesteryear, while catchy, weren't all that great either. However, they were a good foil to the more somber music, which is probably why some people, including metalheads despised pop music or boy bands for that matter, which is sad since they are essentially two sides of the same coin.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup pretty much. I only site the pop stuff because they actually had four part harmony and choreography. Bubble gum lyrics but actual work ethic.

9. Morning Star

And a great to keep yourself from wanting to shoot yourself in the head.

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Nice! Time to check this out online and big up any good songs they have. I never get tired of great hip hop or punk rock.

This.

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Whoa whoa whoa...

Chief Keef has a mansion? From 1 shitty song?

12. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

I invited her to my mansion too, well apartment, she said no to me as well. Bummer....

13. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

That's that shit I don't like.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....hell 2 chainz made a living off crappy songs