Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Doing what? Did you pervert her already?

* l went and looked up that bogus Raheem show...you turd. :mad:

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol on both

3. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Well, thank you for asking. :) I do at times. I'm not a huge TV person, but I usually watch home renovation stuff (Property Brothers, etc.) I'd LOVE to get the DIY channel, and might at some point. As for food shows, I do watch them at times, but since I cook quite a bit on a regular, I'd rather watch stuff like Game of Thrones (for the 100000th time, lol) when I get in front of the TV, random funny stuff, or whatever is relaxing to me.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I hear ya. I dont have cable anymore, and only started watching TV again a cple months ago. ..l used to be addicted to the renovation shows. The Property flip ones, the one where a couple are buying a house and have 3 to pick from, and the real estate shows. (Forget the names).

Game of thrones...never could get into it. I tried to. Why do you like it so much?

5. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I'm never too busy for you. Oh wait, you're just practicing for your future career as my trophy hubby, aren't you. Good thinking. ;)

You can't pervert the perve. LOL!

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

My HOA fees include cable (with HBO), so I don't have much choice.

GOT is the most amazing and perfect TV show ever made. I love everything about it, and have been totally hooked since the first time I watch it. They even have dragons! (I love dragons).

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

lm not much into medieval stuff (do love greek mythology stuff though). I just remember it was slow, maybe l need to give it another shot @ 'perfect show ever', lol.

Funny thing too...l was just niw catching up on some contract info on my fav sports show host and there is some drama going on right now... at the bottom of the page they had....
    http://www.crossingbroad.com/2014/1...n-the-air-today-and-its-contract-related.html

So l clicked it because of your glowing review, lol. Gorgeous music, for sure.

8. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Check these out and tell me what you think:

[youtube]yUWR8wvqQw8[/youtube]

[youtube]rf1NZZoublA[/youtube]

[youtube]mDvinF3eGQw[/youtube]

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Just when I start liking you again.....you go post crap like this

:p

Game of thrones is awesome! And this is coming from an underrepresented minority

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

OMG, you two... ok, I'll watch the clips. Better be good! :?

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Watching the showtime series 'penny dreadful' on bluray

Looks promising......

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's been leaked all over Media outlets today that after an intensive investigation, the Justice Department is set to announce Wilson won't be facing civil rights charges. Holder gives the final say but cop sources said he won't disagree.
    (The DOJ are still continuing to look separately into overall racial-profiling by vehicle stops.)

Brown family said they want to hear it from the DOJ before believing it.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Anyone who thought wilson would face charges of any type were.....:smt048

14. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

waiting on garner. pretty sure that has a chance of guilty.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:p

Whatever happened to gurley? That cop should be fired at least, hands down

And that would be lenient

16. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

So did you? How did you like it? :smt103 :smt026 :smt017

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What do you mean by your comment?

Per the link: I truly don't think he meant to be offensive, even though he ended up being so. Especially because he was empathizing with the lack of roles for British Black actors.
    Sometimes, foreigners don't know the correct or current verbiage...most in the U.S typically say AA, but to me, it never sat as well as the preferred current word of 'Black'.
    I have no uncomfortableness in saying Black (though I once did as it switched from AA), as to me, BLACK is culturally all encompassing, as well as synonymous with being 'beautiful', and 'power'(ful).

*runs out to go watch GOT clips before Eurochica has my head :eek:

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Game of thrones is awesome...stop procrastinating

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Shhh! I'm watching now, don't interrupt me. Thank you!