Favorite Movies Lines

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, May 6, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

BloodRayne :The Third Reich (2011)

Rayne-"Fucking Nazis."

Commandant Ekart Brandt-"And who shall I say has the honor of besting me today?"
    Rayne-"Honor? The last thing this is about is honor. My apologies but the locals are finishing up outside. So let's just make this thing short and bloody."

Rayne-"I need your men to understand something. I have spent my whole life hunting down the undead, and I promise you that it's about to get seriously fucking complicated."
    Nathaniel-"Good. I was sick of killing just Nazis. An undead will fire things up around here."

(Last lines)

Rayne-"Guten tag, motherfuckers!"

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Brother(2000)

Aniki Yamamoto-"I understand "fucking Jap", asshole!"

Kato(knocked down by a pistol butt)"Aniki?""
    Aniki Yamamoto-(surprised)"Kato?"
    Kato-"What's going on?"
    Aniki Yamamoto-(smile)-"I'm at war in America, too."

Marina-"Sorry I'm late. Hi, guys. I'm Marina. Nice to meet you."
    Kato-"I can't say if she is pretty or ugly. But she sure has class."
    Aniki Yamamoto(catching the snarky remark and attempting to draw his gun)-"What the fuck?"
    Kato-"It's okay. She's beautiful."
    Marina-"Arigato."

Ken(to Denny)-"He says if you kill him with one shot, he'll give you ten bucks."

Kato(struggling to speak English)-That...that bitch...took Aniki..."

Kato(picking up a gun and pressing the barrel to his right temple. Kato smiles)
    "I'm counting on you...Uncle."(Kato squeezes the trigger)

(last lines)
    Denny-"I love you, Aniki! Wherever you at, man!"

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Good German (2006)

Patrick Tully-"You can say what you want about the war...but, the war was the best thing that ever happened to me. Because when you have money; then, for the first time in your life, you UNDERSTAND it; what money does for you, where before all you understood was NOT having it. Money allows you to be who you truly are."

Hannelore-"It's easy now to say Hitler was wrong about the Jews. Let me tell you something. Nobody said he was wrong at the time."

Lena Brandt-"An affair has more rules than a marriage."

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Batman/Superman: Public Enemies (2009)

Batman-"The kryptonite is near your heart. I don't know if I'll get it before the wound closes."
    Superman-"Where's The Flash when you need him?"
    Batman-"Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor."
    Superman-"Do us both a favor and buy one."

Superman-"Why is it that good villains never die?"
    Batman-"Clark, what the hell are good villains?"

Batman-"You're going to go see him, aren't you?"
    Superman-"You know me too well. I can't just stand back and do nothing."
    Batman-"Well, when it all goes south, don't count on me to save you."
    Superman-"I won't. I know you pretty well, too,"

Batman-I suppose it's useless to tell you to leave."
    Superman-"I wouldn't miss this for anything."
    Batman-"Your funeral."
    Superman-"Already had one."

Alfred Pennyworth-"I took the liberty of washing and repairing your shirt and cape. The souvenirs of Gotham City sewers are best left under the streets."
    Superman-"I'm sure Lois will appreciate that."

Captain Marvel-"It doesn't take the wisdom of Solomon to know you should stay down."
    Superman-"Tell me something, Captain Marvel. Would Solomon have gone to work for Lex Luthor?"

Captain Marvel-(to Superman)-"You know, you've never been any good against magic. And magic's what I'm all about."

Superman(after watching Batman take off in the rocket, he looks at Luthor)
    "That was my best friend. And you just killed him."

Lex Luthor-"You can't touch me. We're on American soil now. I am the president."
    Superman-"Consider yourself impeached."

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)

Klaatu-"We have come to visit you in peace and with goodwill."

Mr. Harley-"Your impatience is quite understandable."
    Klaatu-"I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it."
    Mr. Harley-"I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry...I wish it were otherwise."

Klaatu-"I am fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason."

Prof. Barnhardt-"Have you tested this theory?"
    Klaatu-"I find it works well enough to get me from one planet to another."

Prof. Barnhardt-"One more thing, Mr. Klaatu; suppose this group should reject your proposal, what is the alternative?"
    Klaatu-"I'm afraid there is no alternative. In such a case, the Earth would have to be...eliminated."
    Prof. Barnhardt-"Such power exists?"
    Klaatu-"I assure you, such power exists."

Helen-"Gort. Klaatu Barada Nikto."

(Last lines)
    Klaatu-" I am leaving soon, and you will forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day, and the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere, can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all, or no one is secure. Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We, of the other planets, have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression. The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen, we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets in spaceships like this one and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression, we have given them absolute power over us. This power cannot be revoked. At the first sign of violence, they act automatically against the aggressor. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is, we live in peace, without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war. Free to pursue more...profitable enterprises. Now, we don't pretend to have achieved perfection, but he have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this planet Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned out cinder. Your choice is simple; join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be awaiting your answer. The decision is yours."

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Alien (1979)

Lambert-"I can't see a goddamn thing."
    Kane-"Quit griping."
    Lambert-"I like griping."

Parker-Hey, Ripley. If they find what they're lookin' for out there, that mean we get full shares?"
    Ripley-"Don't worry, Parker, yeah. You'll get whatever's coming to you."
    Brett-"Look, I'm not gonna do any more work until we get this thing straightened out."
    Ripley-"Brett, you're guaranteed by law to get a share."
    Parker-"What?"
    Ripley-"Why don't you just fuck off?"
    Parker-"Uh, what'd you say, Rip?"
    Ripley-"If you have any trouble, I'll be on the bridge."

Ash-"I can't lie to you about your chances, but...you have my sympathies."

Ripley-"When we throw the switches, how long before the ship blows?"
    Parker-"Ten minutes."
    Ripley-"No bullshit?"
    Parker-"We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we don't need no rocket to fly through space."

(Last lines)
    Ripley-"Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo. Third officer reporting. The other members of the crew; Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash, and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo...signing off.(to Jonesy the cat) Come on, cat."

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Kick-Ass 2

Dave Lizewski/Kick-Ass: “I want to team up, like Batman and Robin.”

Mindy Macready/Hit Girl: “Nobody wants to be Robin.”

Dave Lizewski: “What's wrong with Robin? Weren't you like Big Daddy's Robin?”

Mindy Macready: “Okay, Robin wishes he was me.”

Dave Lizewski: “What I'm trying to say is we should be partners. You and me, like the dynamic duo.”

Mindy Macready: “I'm in the NFL, Dave. And you play pee-wee.”

Dave Lizewski: “So train me. I want to walk the walk, and you're the closest thing I know to a real superhero. Aren't you tired of being on your own? Don't you want to know someone's there for you? Someone who's got your back?”

Mindy Macready : “Hit me.”

Dave Lizewski : “You're a 15-year-old girl.”

(Mindy slaps Dave)

Dave Lizewski: “What the hell?!”

(Mindy slaps Dave again)

Mindy Macready: “Act like a bitch, get slapped like a bitch.”

Chris D'Amico: “What the hell, Mom? Did you delete the news off the DVR?”

Mrs. D'Amico: “Yes. Yes I did, Christopher.”

Chris D'Amico: “That was the one with Kick-Ass!”

Mrs. D'Amico: Ugh, Christopher! You've got to stop obsessing over this superhero!"

Chris D'Amico: “He is not a superhero, Mom. He's a murderer! He blew Dad up with a bazooka, for fuck's sake!”

Mrs. D'Amico: (making sign of the cross) “Your father died in a fire.”

Chris D'Amico: “A fire! What is your problem?”

Mrs. D'Amico: “You! You are my problem! I am trying to raise you to be a normal boy. That's why we moved to Long Island after your father's accident.”

Chris D'Amico: “A bazooka is not an accident, you delusional bitch!”

Javier: (referring to Mrs. D'Amico after her death) “Damn she had a nice pair of guns.”

Chris D'Amico: “Dude, she's dead! Don't talk about her tits!”

Javier: (holding up two pistols) “I was talking about these.”

Chris D'Amico: (posing with guns) “I know what my role is in this, Javier. My dad was a crime boss, so it just makes sense. I'm a super-villain! It's evolution.”

Javier: “Come on, just put those things down before you hurt somebody, Chris.”

Chris D'Amico: “That's not my name.”

Javier: “Okay, okay... uh, Red...Red Mist.”

Chris D'Amico: “No, Red Mist was my superhero name. Henceforth I'll be known as The Motherfucker!”

Old Man: (walking in on a robbery by Chris as The Motherfucker) “What's wrong with you, boy?”

Chris D'Amico: “Get on the floor too, Gandalf, or I will bust a cap in your ass!”

Old Man: “You're going to bust your own face when that gun kicks if you don't hold it properly.”

Chris D'Amico: “Just get on the ground!”

(Old Man very slowly gets on the floor)

Chris D'Amico: (getting agitated) “God! Will you hurry up?”

(the Motherfucker shoots his gun, hitting himself in the face)

Old Man: “I told you!”

Chris D'Amico/The Motherfucker: (looking to get Chuck Liddell's MMA crew to be his criminal henchmen)“My superpower is I'm rich as shit. Anybody else want to be a super-villain? Promise I pay better than Chuck "Little Dick" Liddell!"

Chris D'Amico: "Javier, thank you. I couldn't do this without you. You're pretty much like the only real family I have left."

Javier: "Not a problem, man. I got your back."

Chris D'Amico: "Hey, it's kind of like you're the Alfred to my evil Bruce Wayne."

Javier: "Did you just call me your fucking butler?"

Chris D'Amico: "Yeah, is that not a compliment? Shit, my bad."

Colonel Stars and Stripes: (to his barking & overly excited dog,Eisenhower) “You have to stay in there till you calm down, you lunatic. Wonder what's bothering you.”

Mother Russia: “I know. Tonight you die.”

Colonel Stars and Stripes: (draws gun) “Ladies first.”

Mother Russia: “You will not shoot me. You are super hero. You help people. You do not hurt them.”

Chris D'Amico: “That's super villain territory or as I like to call my little gang, The Toxic Mega-Cunts.”

Colonel Stars and Stripes: (squeezes trigger & gun clicks, Mother Russia realizes it's empty) “Yeah, just like your head.”

(Mother Russia overpowers Colonel, pulls out a machete and stabs him)

The Tumor: “Ooh, that's gotta hurt.”

(Mother Russia uses Colonel's coat to wipe his blood off her blade)

Chris D'Amico: “I did my homework on you, Colonel. You used to be Sal Bertolinni, didn't you? Did a few jobs for my dad back in the day before you got born-again?”

Colonel Stars and Stripes: (dying) “I used to hangout with a lot of losers.”

Chris D'Amico: “Is this how you thought you would die, Sal? Dressed like an idiot?”

Colonel Stars and Stripes: “Who are you supposed to be?”

Chris D'Amico: “I'm the Motherfucker! And I'm here to end Kick-Ass. Not just kill him. I am going to shit on everything that he loved. Let's trash this place guys.”

(picks up mail statement)

Chris D'Amico: “Miranda Swedlow. Who's that, Sal? She one of the whores on your team?”

(googles her name and matches her with her face on the team poster)

Chris D'Amico: “Night Bitch. All snuggled up to Kick-Ass. Looks like our boy's got a new hot pocket.”

Mother Russia: “Want me to kill his dog?”

Chris D'Amico: “The dog? Jesus Christ, I'm not that evil. Cut the old man's head off. You guys hungry? I'm starving. Let's go get some pizza.”

Brooke: “Hi, Detective Williams! This must be Mindy.”

Detective Marcus Williams: “It is. Hi, Brooke. So you girls have some fun and I'll pick you up in the morning, okay?”

Mindy Macready: “I'll be the one with the slit wrists.”

Mindy Macready: (after watching boy band Union J's music video) “What the fuck was that?”

Dolce: “I know, right? I'm soaked!”

Brooke: “That..that is who you are, Mindy. You may not dress like us or talk like us, but when it comes to boys we're all the same. Twilight, Channing Tatum, Union J... it's biology, bitch. Don't fight it.”

Mindy Macready: “I, um... I gotta go.”

Dolce: “But we were going to go get high on bath salts at Logan's house!”

Chris D'Amico/The Motherfucker:“No. No. People WANT to win the lottery, People WANT to fuck Scarlett Johansson, No one WANTS to risk their life so some moron can walk through the projects at night.”

The Tumor: “Eat a dick!”

Mindy Macready/Hit Girl: “You're going to eat yours if you don't start talking.”

The Tumor: “Go ahead and shoot me, you little bitch. There's nothing you can do to make me talk.”

(Hit Girl pistol whips The Tumor)

Dave Lizewski: “Hold on. I can't do this right now. It's my dad's funeral.”

Mindy Macready/Hit Girl: “Dave, your father loved you... just like my daddy loved me. And I know it hurts but maybe... maybe that's the real meaning of being a superhero. It's taking that pain and turning it into something good. Something right. Remember what you told me? This is your life. You've got to live it. Now help me find some pliers. I'm going to make this guy eat his own dick.”

The Tumor: “Seriously?”

Mother Russia: “Are you ready to die, little girl?”

Mindy Macready/Hit Girl: “I might be, if I have to keep looking at that shit stain you call a face.”

Dave Lizewski/Kick-Ass: “What is wrong with you dude? This is not a comic book. This is real life! When you're dead, it's done. There's no sequel.”

Chris D'Amico/The Motherfucker: “You made this real. You started it. And I'm going to end it! I'll be immortal. Like an evil Jesus!”

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hit girl was adorable...for a cold blooded killer

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Brother John (1971 Sidney Poitier film)

John Kane-"What do you want from me, Doctor Thomas? I can't tell you anything."
    Doc Thomas-"I know. You might be a paranoid schizophrenic, and I might be a senile psychotic sharing your delusion."
    John Kane-"That's possible."

John Kane-"I have seen...people. Swarming all over the world...like maggots on a rotten apple, getting ready to leap off the earth. First to the moon, and then to the stars."

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hard Boiled (1992)

Superintendent Pang-"Give the guy a gun and he's Superman. Give him two, and he's God."

Tequila-"What are you? It's hard to call you a triad. It's even harder to call you a cop. What rank are you? Sergeant? Inspector? Joker? Should I salute you?
    Alan-"If you like. To you, I'm a criminal. To my mum, I'm a son. To the triads, I am a hero."

Tequila-"You're full of shit. The toilet's over there."

Alan-"Birthdays aren't important when you don't have a real identity."

Johnny Wong-"Everything goes in and out of style, that is with the exception of war, of course."

Alan-"When I'm a triad, the cops want to kill me and when I'm a cop, everyone wants to kill me! I'm a scared man."

Superintendent Pang-"This is a fucking order!"

Tequila-"What's with all these cranes? You bored? Maybe you feel lonely here?
    Alan-"You know, I've always hated making cranes. I make one each time I kill somebody. How about it? Shall I make yours?"
    Tequila-"No thinks. And if you get killed, who'll makes yours?"

Tequila-"If all cops were as selfish as you, Hong Kong would be dead."

Mad Dog-"You know what I hate? Two groups of people: fucking cops and creeps who betray their old bosses."

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Undercover Brother (2002)

Sistah Girl- " Great, a Soul Train reject with a Robin Hood complex."

The Chief-"I'm tired of you disrespecting me! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire your black ass."
    Undercover Brother-" Because I...don't...work for you?"
    The Chief-" SHUT UP! Save the smart comments for the chunky brother in the smock!"

Conspiracy Brother-"Jesus Christ: black man. Babe Ruth: black man. Madonna...slept with black men."

White She-Devil-"Would you like to be my special friend?"
    Undercover Brother-"OHHH YEAH!!"

The Chief-"What the hell you doing a white girl up in my house, boy?"
    Sistah Girl-"He had sex with a white girl, that's what!"
    Conspiracy Brother-"Was it everything I dreamed of?"
    Sistah Girl-"Excuse me?"
    Conspiracy Brother-(correcting himself)Naw, man, you can't be doing that..."

Lance-"Chief, and various brother agents. I owe all of you a huge apology. I just watched a show. Ummm. Roots. Maybe you've heard of it? It taught me such a profound lesson about bigotry. I have stood on the sidelines of race relations long enough! I want to march down that field of oppression and kick that ball of bigotry right over the goalpost of intolerance."
    The Chief-"Son, you talk a lot of shit."
    Lance-"Yes, I do."
    Chief-"But you down."

The Man-"That Feather went out like a sucka. Punk-assed bitch played himself. Let's bounce, dog!"

Penelope Snow(White She-Devil)-"Once you had Undercover Brother, there is no other."
    Conspiracy Brother-"No, it's once you go black, there's no turning back."

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Kentucky Fried Movie (1977)

(First Lines)
    Newscaster-"The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at eleven."

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt005

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Silverado (1985)

Paden-" They just jumped you out of the blue?
    Emmett-" I had to get up anyway."

Cavalry Sergeant-" How do I know this is your horse?"
    Paden- "Can't you see this horse loves me?"
    Cavalry Sergeant- "I had a gal do that to me. It didn't make her my wife."

Paden- "Stella. Are you the Midnight Star herself?"
    Stella- "I am. I'm always there, but I only shine at night."

Hannah- "I want to build something. Make things grow. That takes hard work. A lifetime of it. That's not why a man comes to a pretty woman. After a while, I won't be so pretty. But this land will be."

Mal Johnson- "I wanted a drink and a bed. I guess I came to the wrong place."
    Sheriff Langston-"Came to the wrong town. I don't tolerate this sort of thing. It's hard on the peace, and it's hard on the furniture. Now, knowing a bit about Carter here, I'm going to let you go without paying for the damages, but go you will, and I mean now."
    Mal Johnson-"Is there any place in town that takes "my kind?"
    Sheriff Langston-"You misunderstand. I want you out of town. In fact, I want you out of my jurisdiction."
    Mal Johnson-"That ain't right."
    Sheriff Langston-"I decide what's right in this jurisdiction. Now, move."

Mal Johnson-"If I find any cattle on our land, I'm gonna start carvin' them into steaks. And believe me, that's one thing I know about."

Jake-"You've been to Chicago?"
    Mal Johnson-"Yeah."
    Jake-"Was it wonderful?"
    Mal Johnson-"No."

Tyree-(To Emmett)"I guess you couldn't hear us comin'.(To the other deputies)He's practicin' so hard for a fight, he missed the whole thing."

Mal Johnson-"Now I don't wanna kill you, and you don't wanna be dead."

Paden-(Lifts his drink)"To my midnight star."
    Stella-"Cobb's using me to stop you. So good people are being hurt because of me. That makes me mad. Some people think because they're stronger, or meaner, that they can push you around. I've seen a lot of that. But it's only true if you let it be. The world is what you make of it."
    Paden-"I like your attitude. But it can be risky."
    Stella-"I'm ready for that. How about you?"
    Paden-(heavy sigh)"I don't want you to get hurt."
    Stella-"He can't hurt me...if he's dead."

Jake-"Come on, boys! Jake's in town! Start the ball!"

Cobb-"What a waste. This could have been such a sweet deal for us."
    Paden-"Yeah. Bad luck. Goodbye, Cobb."
    Cobb-"Goodbye, Paden."

(Last lines)
    Jake-"We'll be back!"

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Big Hit (1998)

Cisco-"I don't want no fuck ups on this kidnapping, boy."
    Gump-"Oh, come on, yo. I ain't like that no more, kid. You know I gots my shits- uh- uh-..."
    Cisco-"Together! "Ya got your shit together," ya non-word rememberin' motherfucker!"

Vinnie-"Ladies, you're so fine I want to pour milk over you and make you a part of my complete breakfast."

Cisco-"Why don't you just dump the bitch?"
    Melvin-"The truth?"
    Cisco-"Yeah. I want the truth."
    Melvin-"The truth is, I can't handle the idea of her not liking me. I can't handle the idea of ANYBODY not liking me."
    Cisco-"Hey, Melvin. The hundred or so people you've killed in the last five years, more than likely have families that don't think too highly of you.(Laughs)

Crunch-"I said LAN-O-LIN, not that aloe vera bullshit! Get it right, muthafuckah!"

Melvin-"Technically, you can call me a hitman."
    Keiko Nishi-"Really? A hitman? Does that pay well?"
    Melvin-"Oh, of course. I make a killing."

Cisco-"I come back to finish what I started, motherfucker!"(whips out knives)"Knuckle up, bitch!"
    Melvin-"Yeah, let's go, motherfucker! LET'S WORK!"

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Mimic

Peter Mann: "Leonard, have you ever seen anything like this before?"

Leonard: "Why you asking me if I've seen some shit like this before? Do I look like I've seen some shit like this before? Hell, no I ain't never seen no shit like this before. Who the fuck would wanna climb up one of these walls and hang one of these? Musta been a big elephant-ass motherfucker."

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Blade Trinity

Blade: "Now, what's behind Door Number One?"

Chief Vreede: "I can't tell you. They...they'll kill me."

Blade: "Kill you? Motherfucker, I'll kill you! I'll just enjoy it better."

Jarko Grimwood: (about his vampire Pomeranian) "Precious, isn't he?"

Hannibal King: "Well, that depends who you ask. Because clearly, this dog has a bigger dick than you."

Jarko Grimwood: "And when the fuck did you see my dick, fuck-face?"

(Grimwood kicks King in the face)

Hannibal King: "Ow!" (points at Danica Talos) "I was talking to her!"

Dracula: "Kill one man, you're a murderer, kill a million, a king. Kill them all and you're a god."

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Let that marinate for a bit

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That line was inspired from John Woo's film Hard-Boiled. The line from that was: "Give the guy a gun and he's Superman. Give him two, and he's God."
    I believe that they expanded it a little.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well, which movie came first -- Dracula or Hard Boiled?