Fox news racism and ignorance all out

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by MixedCalifornian, Jan 15, 2015.

1. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Ever since the attack in Paris Fox news has decided to show to the entire world that they are clearly not in the year 2015. Following the attack they have made racist and outright untrue statements. Whats even more sad is that Fox News is viewed and taken as News by millions of Americans.

Here is Steve Emerson a supposed terror expert claiming that Europe is finished and that the English city of Birmingham is all Muslim. Not one thing he said was even remotely close to the truth. The Prime Minister of England even went on to later call him a blithering idiot for his statements. David Cameron also is also a British conservative just to shine some perspective.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...expert-Steve-Emerson-is-a-complete-idiot.html

www.youtube.com/embed/-_zF7nbEvwY

www.youtube.com/embed/Pn8jNXfbIpA

Bob Beckal a member the Fox Five and a frequent commentator supposedly representing the left. He also decided to make a comparison between radical Islam and interracial dating.

www.youtube.com/embed/uscwyl3KVDM

Furthermore the one that takes the cake. When a fox news anchor outright says that skin color is needed to identify "bad guys." Clearly people like Timothy Mcveigh or Anders Brievik do not look like terrorists.

www.youtube.com/embed/V_IuogkHhyo

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Careful, some posters on here swear by Fox News.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I don't.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

They are a bunch of fools at Fox.

5. Raudi

Raudi Member

Don't be making fun of Fox News.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Everyone here knows Fox News is entertainment masquerading as an actual news outlet...which is sad because it's very misleading to the uniformed masses...they should have a disclaimer before the broadcast or something

No spin zone forever!

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Who?

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I only watch Fox News. Everything else is garbage.

9. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I swear the way that those Fox newscasters go on and on at every opportunity about Rev. Sharpton you would think that they were his disgruntled former fiancés who can't stop hating on his current success.
    I am looking at you Andrea Tantaros, Marth McCallum, Megyn Kelly and Eric Boling . . . did the good Rev run up in you, make ya cheeks ripple and neglect to send some roses the next day???? :smt025

10. Soulthinker

YoungH,those Foxies have a hate for Al. Oh yes, don't forget Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity.

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Oh but the story gets better ...

French TV aired hilarious satire of Fox News reporters entering the "no go zones":

[YOUTUBE]5uD4glQjLMQ[/YOUTUBE]

And then French TV interviews people on the street in the so-called "no go zones"

[YOUTUBE]u-tTHmrsXB8[/YOUTUBE]

And then Paris Mayor goes on CNN:

[YOUTUBE]Qs5DoRwxxII[/YOUTUBE]

And then Fox apologizes:

[YOUTUBE]rF-mhgGWIgk[/YOUTUBE]

And then my own Louisiana Governor Jindal goes to London and, because he didn't have FOX News airing there, missed Fox News' recanting of the story and (hoping to get some foreign policy cred for his presidential run) goes on CNN warning the British about their own no-go zones (being unaware that Fox has said it's not true) makes a fool of himself:

[YOUTUBE]KTFv4ABc1NQ[/YOUTUBE]

What I find hilariously ironic is Fox criticized Obama for not going to Paris after the Charlie attack while at the same time calling Paris "the most dangerous city in the world," literally a no go zone.

A Confederacy of Dunces.

12. Soulthinker

This is hilarious! Got to see it again.