Young Black Man seeking advice on meeting White Women

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Oneworld93, Mar 15, 2012.

1. CarlosNevada

CarlosNevada Active Member

Good series of posts, but often the question is reading her giving back correctly. Nice, polite reactions vs. being interested can be confused easily.

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Very true. I think body language speaks volumes though. I *think* my body language and behavior makes it perfectly clear when I'm interested vs when I'm just being polite. Most of the men I'm not interested in will say their peace, see my response and say something like "ok then, well have a nice day" and we go our merry ways. The ones I'm interested in linger and talk more because I think they feel my vibe. I know every woman is different though, maybe some aren't as clear in their interest (or lack thereof).

I've said it before, I don't envy men with regard to the dating world!

3. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

curious to know what part of what I said you feel is fantasy. I mean lets be real, no man can or will get every woman his eyes desire. But the point is that if Im waiting for women to approach me for dating purposes then im a fool. So, having said that we have to play offense and be aggressive. You see something you like, go after it. If she says no, who cares. Before she's done making her 180 degree turn I've already forgotten about her and onto the next one.

Make more sense?

4. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

very true. But the only way you'll ever know is be direct and ask. And when doing so, it has to be done with conviction. If a man isnt himself it often can be sensed by a woman

5. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

Hypothetical situation....
    youre in walmart after getting off of work getting a few things for your household. Still dressed in work clothes you spot a gorgeous woman with no ring on her finger. Not looking your best at that moment, do you not speak to her because of the timing?

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I ain't approaching no chick off the strength of me finding her attractive. I might as well hire a prostitute.

7. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

I feel that, what I'm saying is once that's in place, I'd like her to open her mouth to see if there's any substance to her. It's not just her grading me, it goes both ways.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Actually yes that does make more sense thank you

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Bad hypothetical I refuse to fuck with Walmart but I get your point. At this point to me women are liabilities unless proven otherwise.

10. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

Lol. Point taken and truth spoken

11. insatiablescorpio

insatiablescorpio New Member

I have found that breaking stereotypes or initial fears has always worked with me. I try working, playing in a common area, club or social activity that is diverse helps. I find that women who see you more often, are less apprehensive when you approach them after they have seen you more often. IE diverse clubs, schools, functions.