Meeting and Dating Older Women...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Cas, May 27, 2013.

1. suzieb

suzieb New Member

you with your hands over your eyes, and me running very very fast :p

2. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Hahahahaha choked on my damn water miss Suzie!!!

3. suzieb

suzieb New Member

oops sorry babes!! Sometimes I speak without thinking of the consequences ;) hehe x

4. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

you? choked? really? interesting!

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I know, my reflexes are usually better than that :mrgreen:

6. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

:smt020

7. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

It's becoming my new list for the dating life. Period.

8. TigerMonarchy

TigerMonarchy New Member

For me, the sincerity thing is what hangs me up. When I'm seeing a woman I know who might be well older than me (I'm 32 and consider women nowadays in their late 50's to STILL be worth a flirt. ;D), I WANT her to know I prefer her experience, her maturity, her frankness. I WANT her to feel it but I'm so scared to emote that in how I project, carry myself, etc.

I know I have to get over that but it's what hangs me up talking to a woman who just turned 50 and is JUST RIGHT. Literally. Just right.

9. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Wait .. there's young black men in Africa?! :)

10. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

not only south africa.
    south africa, kenya, tansania, senegal, gambia.
    very frequented by female sex tourism. which it is after all. many swiss women involved aswell. the difference to what we know as sextourism of man is that many of those women end up with a husband they are paying for.

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Interesting. But I was being funny

12. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

You certainly gave me something to laugh about. :D

13. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I watched a documentary on this female sex tourist who come to Africa and one of them said the guys made them feel like 20 year olds and beautiful. Really??:cool:

14. Gemini74

i ve been to east and westafrica both times with my ex and in my mid twenties, so i didnt experience it myself. but going to the beach with my kids only, i was often adressed by guys who are widely known as beachboys.
    most of them are young, 20-25 and very very offensive in their approachs. i cant blame them, most of them are just seeking a better life. i saw many of them with much older women, like 45-60 acting like teens in love. this guys know how to sweettalk a woman, so what you are saying might be true. honestly this women should be matured enough to realize that its not real, but i think they are happy making themself believe it is.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I worked with a guy who was from Haiti. He was a good guy and a hard worker. He kept asking me for legal advice because I was in college at the time in my criminal justice major. And then, one night, I get a call. This call would literally bedevil me, the other guys on the job and our supervisors for about a week. It was his wife asking us every 15 minutes to an hour to have this guy call his wife. When she called, all we could do is say, "Yes. We will inform him." That was all. Then the wife started talking to me about their problems. I tried to be as diplomatic as I could but she kept going on and on like a broken record. Our supervisor told him not to have his wife call the site anymore. He explained to me that his wife was older than he was and it was her whom was responsible for bringing him into the country. While he was having this trouble, he did have a plan; he was going to school to study refrigeration and he had a job waiting for him with Coca-Cola servicing vending machines. After he finished school, he quit. And we never heard from his wife again. In this instance, I and the others wondered what went wrong in their marriage. Was it when he became a legal citizen? Or did the honeymoon period come to a drastic end? God only knows...

16. Gemini74

1. bold, trouble coming in 80 of 100 cases
    2. bold, not necessarily, but very possible
    3. bold, since we dont have further informations- exactly.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well stated. i dated older women when i was in my 20's. the oldest was 17 yrs older. it as a fling really. others were 5-10. they were all cool.

i think women at 25-30 essentially, generally are better to date than the 20-30 group.

18. newblackman88

newblackman88 Member

I've always liked and preferred a more mature women, 30s and up imo. More mature, intelligent and know what they want.

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Um well now.....something to look forward to with that milestone birthday coming up this year!