Nearly 100 recent homicides linked to users of racist site white supremacist site

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[​IMG]

A white supremacist charged with killing three people near two Jewish community facilities in suburban Kansas City this week posted more than 12,000 messages on a racist website which carries the slogan “No Jews, Just Right,” according to an organization that tracks hate groups.

The online activity by Frazier Glenn Cross follows a trend in which prolific posters on hate online forums are becoming “disproportionately responsible” for racist murders and mass killings, according to a report released on Thursday by the Southern Poverty Law Center, a non-profit civil rights organization.

The report said nearly 100 people in the last five years have been murdered by frequent users of one white supremacist website, racist site. The site describes itself as a community of “White Nationalists” and “the voice of the new, embattled White minority.”

“It has been a magnet for the deadly and deranged,” said Heidi Beirich, author of the report.

According to the report, past participants in forums on the website included Wade Michael Page, an Army veteran who opened fire at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012 killing six people before taking his own life.

Another was Anders Behring Breivik, a Norwegian extremist who massacred 77 people in a bombing and shooting spree in Oslo and at a nearby youth summer camp in 2011.

racist site owner Don Black told Reuters that Cross had never been allowed to post on his site, and that Breivik and other killers named by the SPLC had been banned.

“We’re obviously a big website, and any site is likely to have a few unstable people pass through. Facebook, Twitter, and particularly Craigslist have had their share,” Black added in a statement he posted on his website.

“Like all good propaganda, it’s a mix of truth, half-truth and outrageous lies,” Black wrote of the SPLC.

Frazier Glenn Cross often posted on racist site until he was banned from the site in 2005 after testifying in a trial against white supremacists, said Mark Potok, a senior fellow with the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Law enforcement and human rights groups have identified Cross as a former senior member of the Ku Klux Klan and someone who has repeatedly expressed hatred for Jewish people.

Cross, who also goes by the name Glenn Miller, later switched to another white supremacist forum, Vanguard News Network, where the center tracked his postings over the last five years.

“These killers are really hiding in plain sight on these forums,” Beirich said.

Vanguard did not immediately respond to an email to the website seeking comment.

Cross faces one count of capital murder in the fatal shooting of Reat Underwood, 14, and his grandfather, William Corporon, 69, outside a Jewish community center and a charge of first-degree murder in the death of 53-year-old Terri LaManno. Cross is being held on a $10 million bond.

Potok called on law enforcement, particularly the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, to increase its focus on racist online forums.

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Stomach churning creatures of the least common denominator. Some can't contain themselves and their bigotry any longer and lash out at the changing world around them.

You had better believe if these were radical Muslims congregating online they would be under the highest level of scrutiny by the Federal Authorities, why should "White Racist Degenerates" who are saturating themselves in a vitriolic marinade of hate rhetoric and perceived victim-hood, that some are resorting to killing innocent people, not be rigorously scrutinized by law enforcement.

Do they have to kill more innocent people like Islamic terrorists to get the message across loud and clear about what is in the minds and hearts of these individuals. No matter how much they dress up the pig, its still a rotten, malodorous, carcass being served up in such venues.

If you spend all day and night obsessed about race based topics, brooding and festering about the world not moving according to the beat of your drum any longer, unlike the good ole days, something about that is not healthy one bit. Merely venting on one of those rancorous websites is not enough for some, they ultimately feel the urge to lash out after so much inconsequential keyboard pounding.

Merely talking drivel on the Internet is not going to stop white women and black men from fucking, women getting rights, immigrants coming to the West, society transforming, so what is left for these hopeless losers, to lash out with violence. Notice how in the Islamic world in places like Pakistan that when girls get the chance to go to school, radicals attempt to kill those little girls. Hmmm, that is how radicals, be they of whatever ilk react when the world is not shaping up according to their views.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm sure these sites are being monitored in no small part because of the NSA's overarching security framework. They know what books people borrow from the library, so I know they're keeping tabs on these as well. But unless they're talking about bringing down the government or something, most of their ignorant, feverish, paranoid ranting probably gets ignored.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or, worst yet, the fact that these and others can go before a judge and say,"Whenever I see a Jew, or a black man with a white woman, I just go berserk because it's wrong."

A jury can sometimes understand that feeling because there is no law for stupid. And of course, the First Amendment will be trumpeted loudly.

5. orejon4

Have you noticed how those hatemongers are back-pedaling in the press, trying to distance themselves and their websites from the killers?

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And this again confirms my what I've been saying about terrorism and the racial bias of the fucking medium. 100 deaths and this isn't considered a fucking terrorist act? Why because its not white Christian lives being taken by non whites. Next I say this shit I expect you bm to fucking back me up instead looking around with your mouths opened.

7. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

8. orejon4

I think where you and I disagree is that I don't see the motivation being solely around race. Killing people in a way that doesn't challenge the system is just...violence. The 1% doesn't care about the race of the person doing the killing or the person dying unless it's a challenge to their hegemony. In my opinion (and we'll have to just agree to disagree here, I just wanted to try to restate it as clearly as possible so I'm not misunderstood) the reason they're after Islamic terrorists is not because they're black, brown, Arab, whatever. It's because their agenda is to topple 1%/capitalist/Western/Christian hegemony and supplant it with Arab/Muslim theocracy.

White racists who blame Jews and African-Americans for their downfall are not threatening the system, because they are too stupid to identify who is actually oppressing them. As a result, they are no threat. Once they move from race scapegoating to hostility to the US government and banking systems, they pop up on someone's radar and they get shut down. And I am distinguishing politically motivated crime (no matter how crazy or stupid) from regular street crime for the purposes of this discussion. In street crime, black perpetrators get punished far more harshly than white perpetrators of the same crime. I agree fully. But I am trying to distinguish political violence for the sake of this conversation.

Examples abound of my theory - case in point: David Koresh/Branch Davidians - they didn't care what kind of crazy stuff he was spouting until he challenged central gov't authority and when he did, he was dead within days. They don't care about your color if you mess with their money/power.

9. The Dark King

I would agree if it weren't for that dude who FLEW A PLANE INTO AN IRS BUILDING. If that's not a statement against the status quo I don't know what is. But it was swept under the rug like it never happened and dude was white. You could be right though I just see so many things to the contrary

10. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

They always do that, that is why I called it merely dressing up a pig.

Could you imagine 24/7/365 being pissed of at Blacks, their favorite target outlet Jews, Asians, Hispanics, Immigrants, Feminism, other Whites deemed as liberal, Homosexuals, Traitorous white women whose primary purpose should be to be bred for the preservation of the great white race, but instead they are walking hand in hand with some nigger. That shit will eat away at your sense of self entitlement and superiority if you are one of these pitiful White nationalist types whose life is driven by such twisted sentiments.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  11. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Fair points indeed, in that its only when these kind of folks are a risk to the status quo that they are taken wiith any seriousness.

Thing is a lot of these militia groups in Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, espouse overthrowing the fedeal government.

That old asswipe that did the recent shootings was part of one of those militia groups in North Carolina at one point.

12. The Dark King

I forgot about those guys. Punches a huge hole in Orejon's premise then because these dudes are open and blatant about their disdain for the government and Obama and no one is calling them terrorist, they're "militia groups"

13. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

He was probably focusing more on the white racist websites and the content of it as being empty talk that doesn't add up to didly squat at the end of the day. However where a problem arises is I feel naturally some of those folks talking on those kind of websites are probably affiliated with just such so called militia groups to varying degrees, whether they sympathize with it or are active participants. Eventually and inevitably one of them lashes out because no amount of empty rhetoric on a hate forum achieves anything they are desiring to have happen in society. If those camps were to be raided they would likely find a shitload of weapons for their preparation for some perceived war against Jews, Blacks, other minorities, homosexual agenda, the government etc.

Many of these folks have turned themselves into the victims and spun a narrative of how white males now have less rights than minorities. Errrrrr, and they truly believe it. A black person crying racism doesn't have anything on these folks bellyaching about perceived wrongs against the white race. What they are afraid and mad at is the changing world around them. That is what makes them insecure, uncomfortable and they can't accept happening. This is how radicals the world over behave when change is happening, they resort to violence.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  14. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Somebody remind Katt Williams that Illegals and Arabs hate his Black ass.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had read an article recently about a man whose family owned a ranch that had been around since the old west days. He is now in a fight with the Bureau of Land Management for not paying taxes. Now there are a bunch of supporters for his cause, including militia-types and Fox News is hailing him as a hero. These groups are no longer domestic terrorists; they are insurrectionists and seditionists. What this guy is doing is an act of sedition because he refuses to pay his taxes. With the inclusion of the militia groups, it is an act of insurrection.

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

According to dictionary.com, the fourth definition of "militia" is:

a body of citizens organized in a paramilitary group and typically regarding themselves as defenders of individual rights against the presumed interference of the federal government.

So, how is labeling them militia groups incorrect? Sounds pretty accurate to me.

18. The Dark King

When the Black Panthers did it it was terrorism my friend. See the difference?

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

J. Edgar Hoover deemed the Black Panthers terrorists and reluctantly had to investigate the murders of the three civil rights workers(and Viola Gregg Liuzzo) under by order of Bobby Kennedy(Hoover hated the Kennedy's). I had met one of the original Black Panthers at my job years ago. I think he said he was just released from prison. He didn't talk much about his time in the Panthers because he was supposed to do an interview on the radio. I didn't see him again after that day. J. Edgar Hoover was not a fan of civil rights or desegregation. He grew up in a time where black people waited hand and foot on the white man and that was what he believed. The KKK marched in Washington, DC and president Warren G. Harding was the first and only Klansman to ever get elected.

20. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

That's because preaching hate and committing hate are 2 different things.