Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol she claims to be very ambitious, with no college education while working at a restaurant. She also drinks at a local spot for a first date. lol sounds like a booty call to me. This shyt is comedy! Maybe I should date online just once for the fuckery. :smt036

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

4. The Dark King

You'll be thoroughly entertained fam lol

5. The Dark King

You ain't ever lied lol

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'm beginning to sound like Steven from Django Unchained with that post. LOL

7. mitchgreen26

mitchgreen26 New Member

A lot of men blame lack of dating success on looks, money, power or popularity but the truth is you can learn how to talk to a woman. Talking to a female shouldn't be hard. Since they make up about half the population, you should be conversant. Here are some situations, as well as ways to talk to women with confidence and charm.

8. The Dark King

I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you too lol

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Along with the beach front property on Ohio?

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

And Snooki is not even Italian,she is Latina adopted by a Italian family.

11. The Dark King

lol exactly

12. Athena

Athena New Member

Well, I've taken the plunge and put a genuine profile up on a dating site. I have a hard time meeting people because I'm at work so much, and don't want to date at the workplace (although there's a handsome new man at work - but I gotta keep my hands to myself).
    :freehug::freehug:
    Question for the fellas: would you consider dating someone who might leave the state in a couple years, and might even leave the US in 5yrs?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah no point in disclosing that info unless things really get serious. "Dating" should be about enjoying the company of each other. Thinking that far ahead would sort of tarnish the early stages of getting to know someone imo. Save the serious info. When he says he loves you then tell him. lol

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

And you know already that you're coming here to my tropical Loveland

15. Athena

Athena New Member

Good point, thanks. I am so bad, I plan my life (or like to think I do) and I have to remind myself to just enjoy meeting someone, even if it's just for a day. :)

16. Athena

Athena New Member

I've already been looking at how to go about getting licensed in Australia :)

17. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I'm quite happy to be your green card!

Nilla is coming next year...come at the stay at the same time and we can get in some serious mayhem and shit

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How did I miss this post? Anyway I shouldn't think too far ahead. :p

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yes. i would. the question is are you willing to let go at that time?