Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

We can't wait for the coming episodes!!

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Lol! ... My girl is the same way. Will sit there clutching my arm and hiding her eyes during the brutal parts. Asking me to tell her when it's "safe" to look again. ...lol

Sometimes, I lie. Oops! ...lol

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol terrible! We watched it in bed and my face was planted in his chest for much of the show lol. Same way we watch scary movies :) He'll just run his fingers through my hair and tell me when it's all clear. Idk why y'all deal with us women half the time :rolleyes:

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

And that's the interesting dynamic of everything however. Everyone who has survived thus far in that world has probably been through some fucked up shit on some level. It's all about survival. Rick's new savage attitude is proof of that.

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Uh ... 'Cause we don't like dick. ...lol

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

True.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Don't post any spoilers cuz I don't have amc u bastards

:p

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Psssst. SPOILER: Walkers kill some muthafukkas by eating their asses in various ways.......

9. RaiderLL

I'm gonna send you a video of me reenacting the show, play by play. I'll do that each week until you get AMC. You're welcome. :cool:

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Have I told u how much I love u this week yet?

:freehug:

Seriously tho, I have netflix and hulu only

I'm just finishing up season 4 :smt088

11. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Tell me why I've seen every episode up until this recent season, but I fucking loath it. I don't why I keep watching scripts where I have to use so MUCH of my imagination.

12. RaiderLL

I believe you've professed your love a few times this week but it never hurts to hear it again ;)

I'd illegally share my cable with you if you were closer :cool: Short flight ;)

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

kenny aj clem

boom!!

we got to make it to wellington.

walkers every where

oh wait spoiler.:smt019

some of those have nothing to do with the show

14. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

I have Fox which shows it a few hours after you lot in the US , but I just looked it up on US drama Net.
    Which is better than project free TV, no adverts or stupid downloads and it's on there.

http://usdrama.net/tv/yttvlnn.htm

If your internet provider has barred the site (cus no one seems to want people getting stuff for nothing:smt019)

Add a VPN Virtual private network to your browser I'm using Zenmate on chrome right now (free)
    https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zenmate/fdcgdnkidjaadafnichfpabhfomcebme?hl=en

You should then be able to go anywhere you like, hell if you like Dr who, you can watch BBC i player by setting your location in the top right to UK

15. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Oh and I didn't rate the return of series much, EDITED BECAUSE I POSTED A SPOILER I saw that coming a mile off when they were standing round that BBQ wearing Ricks posses Poncho and what not.

16. archangel

looks like the walking dead is taking some plays from the walking dead video game's playbook.

I highly recommend that game for all of gamers who like the show.
    I love it!!!!!!!!:smt050

This is the stuff I want.

17. Talking about Season 1? Love that game. Can't help but fall in love with the characters, especially Lee and little Clementine. Can't wait to get season 2.

I'm not going to spoil anything but this season is right on track with the comics. I like where it's going.

18. archangel

Spoiler

Isn't tyrese dead by now?

also I would wait until steam's christmas sale to get season 2. It is a really big conclusion to season 1. I'm waiting for season 3 with hope that they choose a new character.

Season 1 with lee almost brought me to tears at the end.

19. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Tainted meat...

20. RaiderLL

Yessir :cool: