Dating Shows with BM/WW IR

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by kenny_g, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

I think the latest episode justifies my not keeping up with this show. Its a friggin' repress-fest, where such and such girl is hanging all over some brother, but yet, at the end of the day, she's fucking somebody else. Wes is into Kayla who is fucking Ryan; Dre is into Shanley who is fucking Chris T; Joey is into Britney who is fucking Adam. Meanwhile, I don't think a single black dude has seen any action from anybody. No one can seriously call this a reality show. Cameras make people behave differently, and its hardly realistic.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Is this the show where their's a bunch of motherfuckers in the house arguing and fighting over nothing? I think caught this shit yesterday, switched it to Survivor after 2 minutes, it's that bad.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt005 All reality shows except for survivor seem that way to me. I don't see how anyone can stand the shit. lol

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

They are getting heated because some of the players are catching feelings and on some "luv at 1st sight shit" while otha brothas are trying to get that 50k payday for the winning the show by finding their MTV "perfect match". They must go "ten for ten" or they all lose the money!!

Dre isn't into Shanley, they are friends though. He knows she is lost in lust with Chris T, while he has developed feelings for Ashleigh. I think Ashleigh and Shanley, being from B1G Ten country, are friends too.

There is going to be more interracial action tonite based on the trailers provided. The black guys have been too cavalier and complacent in my view and need to make some moves; stop chasing ass from two weeks ago and move on to new romantic prospects (looking at you Wes).

I would be taking Jessica for moonlight strolls on the beach and then cooking her a mid-nite snack back at the house; man up and move on from Kayla already . . . its almost episode 7 lmao.

5. Young Herschel

6. Young Herschel

7. Young Herschel

Exclusive IR footage here from the Honeymoon vacations of Dillan & Coleysia/Wes & Kayla, two of the three current "Perfect Matches". There are two more IR couples outstanding and I believe Joey & Brittany are next up this Tuesday.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/?id=1724581

8. Young Herschel

This is one of the best all-around episodes and the reason why people get heated and combative is because most of these people are just there to get the most money (50 grand bonus in addition to the 10 grand they get just for appearing on this show) ~

http://www.mtv.com/shows/are_you_the_one/are-you-the-one-ep-4/1722144/playlist/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jW_HVCqzTtc same episode but presented in standard definition, edited for commercials and sped up slightly.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Kayla is a brat and Wes is a sweetheart. He deserves better.

10. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

They must both be brats then since they are a perfect match.

11. Young Herschel

Wes is trying to win the money and I don't think he has any genuine romantic feelings for Kayla at this late date (over 3 weeks in). He always picks her so at least he has been right on the money from the first episode :)

tonite is the season finale at 11:00 p.m. eastern on MTV. I am going to miss this crazy show . . . it sure made the winter fly by while waiting for GoT to return in April. Season two should have a rule: no sex between anyone during the first full week on the island. Shanley is a pirate who belongs on "Black Sails"

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

No, I actually think Wes likes Kayla. I feel sorry for Paige. She has to be cooped up in a honeymoon suite with a guy that's I love with someone else.

Are you sure that tonight is the finale? Last week's show, the host said they had two or three more chances. So even if it's two, that would make next week the finale.

13. Morning Star

Yup.

14. Morning Star

Well, that settles it. PERFECT MATCHES FOR ALL OF THEM.

So now they all get to party and have the $1 million cash prize, with one life to spare.

15. Young Herschel

Season 2 of "Are you the One?" has just begun!!

http://www.mtv.com/shows/are_you_the_one/

We are only two episodes in so you haven't missed too much. This year's cast is far freakier than last years by comparison . . . six different members of the 20 person cast have gone all the way already :smt077

Still waiting for this season to show some :freehug: but there have been some selections that would lead to IR if they could only win a date challenge :smt050
    I like the fact that my region is represented this year (Delaware Valley) and she is one of the more controversial members of the cast as a blue-eyed blonde cutie (Christina) with no apparent aversion to the company of Black men: http://www.mtv.com/celebrity/christina-leblanc/#cast=are_you_the_one

Join in the crazy competition for love, lust and $50,000 every Monday at midnite on MTV (11:00 p.m. Eastern)

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I stopped watching mtv when they stopped playing music

#realtalk

17. Morning Star

Christina has been thrown in for added dramatic effect. Instead of 20 people, it's 21, where one of them would wind up leaving empty handed at the end.

18. Young Herschel

I agree that Christina was added to up the intensity of the show but it could work well if she isn't scared to assert herself and go after different dudes . . . if she is all about one guy alone then that would be lame. The show actually airs at 10:00 p.m. with a lead-in repeat of last weeks episode for those who missed it beginning at 9:00 p.m. Eastern. I expect more sexual tension and sexual encounters tonight as episode 3 commences the second week on the island (every episode is like 3 or 4 days of real time)

19. Young Herschel

They keep dissing the f#ck out of the black girl

I wonder how they are going to figured all this out?

They have sent Brandon into the "Truth Booth" three consecutive times lol; he is done for the rest of the show to wait for the chips to fall where they may.

I would conspire to send the Tyler (the black girl) and Garland (the black guy) into the "Truth Booth" so they can at least learn something strategic: how many IR couples are there supposed to be to win the $50 grand?

Then send Tyler right back in with Alex since he is at least half black.

Tyler is getting dissed as no Black woman should :smt011 on a reality romance show . . . its :smt086

They have to do something to figure out how to get her off the show with her "Perfect Match" or she will continue to be treated as a step-child.

I bet this doesn't happen though because this season doesn't seem to be so smart except for John who is in Law School . . . he should lead the way with a probability chart but who knows what will happen next Monday?

20. Young Herschel

Tune in tonight MTV at 10:00 p.m. Eastern

http://www.mtv.com/shows/are_you_the_one/ep-4-sneak-peek/1094268/video/#id=1732089

Episode 4 tonight airs and these kids are so lost in the sauce lol. I hope that they realize that the bi-racial contestants and the black contestants might be paired up together via the MTV love computer.

Let's hope that Garland gets some play tonight or gets it together and makes a move to find his "perfect match" even if its "Tyler"

http://www.mtv.com/celebrity/garland-brown/#cast=are_you_the_one