Having a hard time figuring out what to get that someone special for the holidays?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by jaisee, Nov 7, 2014.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

- Are you looking to give her something unique, that tells her how you really feel?
    - Do you want to make her the envy of all her friends?
    - Are you dating Morning Star?
    - Are you looking for something classy, yet affordable?

Look no further my friends.

http://www.shitexpress.com/

We should do a WWBM secretion santa, JUST so I can send somebody this shit.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My solution for some time was to shop in the spring or summer months because I didn't have to rush during the holidays. I would buy the items and store them away until the second week of December to beat the mail or shipping rush. When I give someone a gift, I put a lot of thought into that gift. Sometimes I would give more than one and make a Christmas care package.

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

My solution is don't buy me shit, cause I'm not buying you shit.

No pun intended.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Would you take cash? That settles a lot of problems.

5. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Then I'd feel obligated to give cash back. ;)

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Maybe we can pick a charity and donate
    Tis the season of giving right

7. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

That's actually not a bad idea.

8. The Dark King

There's a bunch I'm involved in but i think its a better idea if you suggest one or two since my name is mud lol
    I also think it would be much better to do it through a cryptocurrency like bitcoin litecoin or dogecoin since its far less of a transaction fee but if not them we could use amazon I've had a wonderful experience with them when me and friends did water for Detroit.

9. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm a follower, not a leader. You recommend some shit, I'll donate. Not doing cryptocurrency though.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Even if it was a gift? If it is a gift, you are under no obligation to give it back.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Right before you drive back into your gated community

12. The Dark King

well duh lol

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I talk a lot of shit but the first thing I did when I got a real job, was find an apartment in an affluent, mixed area

Next thing I did was look for an apartment in an even pricier area outside the city, but not too far from my work in city, as I got more time under my belt at work

Can't beat statistics in philly......:razz:

14. The Dark King

Safety and peace of mind fam
    If you can get it you should get it and hold on to it

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Before work, I spent most of my years living in the projects

I did my time :p

Besides who the hell drags their ass through school not to live a better life

16. The Dark King

Exactly. I want to enjoy my surroundings and I want the women in my life to be able to walk around without being in fear daily. We all gotta do the best we can to live the lives we want

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've been called nigger before in my area a few times after work, back when I used to get off like 12 am and had to walk past pubs on my way home

But id rather take those 2 or 3 acts of verbal racism in my years and years of living where I am, over the possibility that i could be shot or robbed for my Jordan's if I lived in a bad area

Shitty people are all around but I'd prefer a middle/upper middle class asshole over a poor one with nothing to lose, lol

18. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I'm buying nothing.
    Of course, I never have a sweetheart to buy for during the holidays, so... :smt010

... eh?:confused: