Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's been mentioned on more than one Game of Thrones/ A Song of Ice & Fire related sites that he has broken down for the show producers exactly what's suppose to happen with all the characters & how he plans for the saga to end, just on the off chance that something happens to him before he finishes the last two books. That way the whole saga can be told in some form how he envisioned it rather than others deciding to take it in a direction he didn't envision to end the story.

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I've seen it mentioned in various places. I hope he doesn't keel over before he finished them though. lol I'm beyond ready for the story to continue, and it will be interesting to see what they do with some of the details that don't coincide with the book. I'm just being my usual impatient self.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

He kind of did it to himself. He wrote the first three books before they started getting popular. After A Storm of Swords came out is when people really started taking notice of the series and then he got caught up in the initial interest of Hollywood wanting to make the series into either a movie franchise or TV series. Now his attention is divided between consulting/advising on the show and putting out the last two books, nevermind all the other side related things he gets pulled into involving both the book & TV series. Doesn't help either that he's one of those writers that focuses on details when telling stories, even with minor characters & events, prolonging his writing process.

4. Tamstrong

Agreed. It is hard to focus when you spread yourself too thin.

5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Still annoyed that dude didn't just finish him. All that Damn talking got him killed and that shit was Damn gruesome. Worst than the Red Wedding to me.

8. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

9. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

GOT Zodiac Signs

[​IMG]

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Awesome!

Classic!

I couldn't agree more, especially when he was such a total badass with that sunspear.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Smdh I'm still waiting for netflix to get the latest season for rent

12. Tamstrong

13. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

hilarious Strong

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

17. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

18. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

lulz

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO

Bwahahaha, I never noticed little Joffrey in Batman.

20. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member