Favorite Movies Lines

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, May 6, 2013.

1. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Fight Club

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us."

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im a loner...and a loner gotta be alone...-jesse the geico commercial

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Guardians of the Galaxy

Peter Quill: "I can't believe I got taken down by a raccoon..."

Rocket Raccoon: "Raccoon? What's a raccoon?"

Peter Quill: "You are! I've seen many of them, like you, on Earth!"

Rocket Raccoon: "Ain't no thing like me, except me!"

Groot: "I am Groot."

Peter Quill: "Well that's just as fascinating as the first 89 times. What is wrong with Giving Tree here?"

Rocket Raccoon: "Well he don't know talkin' good like me and you, so his vocabulistics is limited to "I" and "am" and "Groot," exclusively in that order."

Peter Quill: "Well I tell you what, that's gonna wear real thin, real fast, bud."

Gamora: "And by the way... your ship is filthy."

Peter Quill: "Filthy? She has no idea. If we had a blacklight, this thing would look like a Jackson Pollock painting."

Rocket Raccoon: "You got issues, Quill."

Peter Quill: "I look around at us and you know what I see? Losers. [the others give him an off look.] I mean like, folks who have lost stuff. And we have, man, we have, all of us. Homes, and our families, normal lives. And you think life takes more than it gives, but not today. Today it's giving us something. It is giving us a chance."

Drax the Destroyer: "To do what?"

Peter Quill: "To give a shit, for once and not run away. I for one am not going to stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives."

Rocket Raccoon: "Quill... stopping Ronan... it's impossible. You're asking us to die."

Peter Quill: "Yeah. I guess I am."

Gamora: (stands up) "Quill, I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I will be grateful to die among my friends."

Drax the Destroyer: (stands up) "You're an honourable man, Quill. I will fight beside you. And in the end, I will see my wife and daughter again."

Groot: (stands up) "I am Groot."

(they all look expectantly at Rocket)

Rocket Raccoon: (with resigned sigh) "Aww, what the hell, I don't got that long a lifespan anyway. (stands up.) Well, now I'm standing. Happy? We're all standing now. Bunch of jackasses, standing in a circle."

Peter Quill: (about Gamora) "She betrayed Ronan, he's coming for her. That's when you..."

(draws his finger across his throat in a cutthroat gesture)

Drax the Destroyer: "Why would I want to put my finger on his throat?"

Peter Quill: "No, that's the symbol for slicing his throat."

Drax the Destroyer: "I would not slice his throat. I would cut his head clean off."

Rocket Raccoon: (about Drax) "Metaphors go over his head."

Drax the Destroyer: "NOTHING goes over my head!... My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it."

Gamora: "I know who you are, Peter Quill, and I am not some starry-eyed waif here to succumb to your... your pelvic sorcery!"

Drax the Destroyer: "I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am that you've accepted me despite my blunders. It is good to once again be among friends. You, Quill, are my friend."

Peter Quill: "Thanks."

Drax the Destroyer: "This dumb tree is also my friend."

(Groot grunts)

Drax the Destroyer: "And this green whore is also..."

Gamora: "Oh, you must stop!!"

Ronan: "I only ask that you take this matter seriously."

Thanos: "The only matter I do not take seriously, boy, is you. Your politics bore me! Your demeanor is that of a pouting child. And apparently you alienated my favorite daughter, Gamora. I shall honor our agreement, Kree, if you bring me the Orb. But return to me again empty handed and I will bathe the star-ways with your blood."

4. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

? ? ? ? Life's a piece of sh*t, when you look at it
    Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
    You'll see it's all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go
    Just remember that the last laugh is on you
    Always look on the bright side of life... ? ? ? ?

"Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life," Monty Python's Life of Brian.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Stargate (1994)

Catherine Langford-(meeting Dr. Daniel Jackson in a car)-" Jackson.(looking at a photograph)Those your parents?"

Dr. Daniel Jackson-" Foster parents. What-what's this all about?"

Catherine Langford-"A job."

Dr. Daniel Jackson- " What kind of job?"

Catherine Langford-" Translation; ancient Egyptian hieroglyhps, Interested?"

Dr. Daniel Jackson- " I-I'm gonna go now."

Catherine Langford- " Go where?(chuckles)I mean, you've just been evicted out of your apartment, your grants have run out; everything you own are in those two bag to prove that your theories are right? This is your chance."

Dr. Daniel Jackson meeting the god Ra as Ra is being dressed by his child slaves.

Dr. Daniel Jackson-(speaking in ancient language)" I was dead?"

Ra- (speaking in ancient language)" This is why I chose your race; your bodies, so easy to repair. You have advanced much, harnessed the power of the atom."

Dr. Daniel Jackson- " What are you going to do?"

Ra- " You should not have opened the gate. Soon, I will send your weapon back to your world with a shipment of our mineral which will increase your weapon's destructive power a hundred fold!"

Dr. Daniel Jackson-" Why would you do that?"

Ra- " I created your civilization, now I will destroy it!"

Fully dressed, Ra walks toward Jackson.

Ra- " But before my workers question my authority, you will prove that I am their one God by killing your companions."

Dr. Daniel Jackson- " If I refuse?"

Ra- " Then I will destroy you and all who have seen you."

Ra looks at the Eye of Ra pendant and takes it into his hand. He looks into Jackson's eyes.

Ra- " There can only be one Ra!"

Ra snatches the pendant from Jackson's neck. Ra's eyes glow before he leaves Jackson.

Dr. Daniel Jackson-(to Colonel Jack O'Neil)" I don't want to die. And your men don't want to die, and these people certainly don't want to die. It's a shame you're in a hurry to."

Colonel Jack O'Neil(after defeating Anubis)" Give my regards to King Tut, asshole."

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Favorite movie lines?

Just about anything Kurt Russell says in a film pre-2001

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

22 Jump Street

Captain Dickson:" Gentlemen, you're not gonna sit here
    (places pistol down on desk) & pretend there's not a big-ass elephant in the room."

Jenko:(confused) "What the fuck is going on?"

Captain Dickson: (turns picture frame on desk around, revealing a photo of his daughter Maya) " THIS is what the fuck is going on!"

Jenko: (looks at the picture confused, looks at Schmidt, then back at the picture as he finally realizes) "OH SHIT! Oh Shit!"

(laughs hysterically at Schmidt)

Jenko: "Oh shit! No! That is not happening right now!"

(exits Dickson's office running to co-workers outside & begins exchanging high fives with them)

Jenko: "Hey ya'll he's fucking the captain's daughter! Yo! Oh my FUCK!"

Captain Dickson: (to Schmidt as Jenko is laughing outside office) "Every time, he says that shit...that's another foot in your ass!"

8. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Team America: World Police

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!"

:smt043

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

So you took my recommendation and seen this shit?

:-o

America! Fuck yeah!

10. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Oh, I've seen this movie a bunch of times already. It was on Comedy Central last night, so I ended up watching it again.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

Must have been weird, being from Europe and all

Or not

Maybe it would have been weirder if you were from North Korea

12. "motherfuckahs always trying to ice skate uphill"

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill." Yep. That was from Blade.

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Shit, I gotta get a Blade marathon going.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Just don't include Blade: The Series. That show sucked BIG TIME. Go on to the animated series. That was good.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yeah, you're cool. You can stay.

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got the animated series too. Shit was raw.

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ahh, Big Gulps, huh? Alright...............welp see ya later.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Ellie: "It was a virus created by scientists in a lab. You can't honestly blame the apes?"

Carver: "Who the hell else am I going to blame? It was a simian flu. They already killed off half the planet."

Koba: (pointing to his scars) "Human... work... Human... work
    (screams as he points to his damaged eye) HUMAN WORK!"

Caesar: (about Koba's contempt for humans) "From humans... Koba learned hatred."

Koba: "Caesar loves humans more than apes!"

Koba: "Koba fight for apes!"

Caesar: "Koba fight for Koba."

Caesar:" I always think... ape better than human. I see now... how much like them we are."

Koba: (after secretly attempting to kill Caesar and usurping leadership of the apes and killing other apes unwilling to follow his lead to start war with humans) "Apes ..not kill apes."

Caesar: "You are no ape."

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Anything with snipes was bound to have an awesome one liner

I'm still telling people to always bet on black, before kicking them in the chest