KKK will now include Jews and Blacks

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by The Dark King, Nov 17, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

3. The Dark King

Lol made think of two particular members on here screaming yes as they gave each other high fives

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

5. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I lol'd at the comment "April 1st already?"

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I read a comment somewhere else that said 'it's a trap!'

Made me lol

Considering that the klan and people like em have a long history of smoking minorities just because they could, leads me to believe that the comment was accurate

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Maybe. Like leading cattle to the slaughter house.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Really

Why they want to hold a meeting in the middle of the woods?

Why they want the meeting to take place after dark?

Why they want me to come alone?

10. The Dark King

[​IMG]

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You can't make this shit up

I never seen a group of people so fucking fixated on being 'pure,' like that's supposed to mean something

But yeah if u really want to get deep...the kkk has already been recruiting minorities

It's called being a cop

Think about how slanted law enforcement is towards minorities...especially blacks.....and holla at me

12. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

What a croc of irresponsible exaggeration. .......so I guess after your ass get JACKED at gunpoint for your car and your jewelry. ..you now turn to the Klan for help in the recovery. .....Right? ...

13. The Dark King

He was referring to crooked cops Mr. Bigsby

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Archman is a laugh a minute

Archie..just do everyone a favor and google shit for your own well being

Look up the innocence project or go to sites that deal with issues in the black community and tell me there isn't something wrong with law enforcement

Look up the cops who forced confessions out of young black men because no one gave a damn

Just fucking admit this shit is broke and that blacks have been on the receiving end of 'justice' on a greater scale than any other race in 'Murica

All the while black people have been welcomed with open arms to help enforce such shitty systems on their own kind

It's slavery all over

15. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Google has now made it difficult for people to claim ignorance :cool:

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Archie is an engineer so I know he's got enough brain goop to research the plight and make better judgement calls

17. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

O.k....let me break down and admit. .I do have a bias. ..and I do have a slant. ....I have 2 first cousins, my father's brothers sons and my single youngest sister---all of whom wear the badge and patrol the streets. ...we all have the same last name and I hope to see them for thanksgiving. ..so I can't be the business of berating cops....they are not crackers and pigs, they are not corrupt and they not fucking Klansmen.....

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Law enforcement officers are a minority unto themselves. They are outnumbered. One cannot predict what a law enforcement officer is thinking or feeling. I've been around law enforcement and I understand the culture. Like everyone else, they are human beings, as well. Racists groups like the KKK would boast that there are Klansmen in law enforcement and they are also in the military. I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Klan likes to refer to themselves as a crimefighting organization. However, it is only for their interests only(white people).

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It is not about purity. It is about identity. Identity is important for everyone, either singularly or collectively. Identity means a lot to everyone no matter what group it is.