China’s builds its first 3D-printed car for just $1700

Discussion in 'Science, Technology, and Green Energy' started by Bliss, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

2. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

That's very unique

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Pussy wagon for sure

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Don't you ride SEPTA? :?

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You were doing oh-so well......

I was even planning on paying u a visit up at women's correctional...but no...u went and opened ur mouth like always

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

As a side note I met quite a few women riding septa while going to work

The morning routine lets them know you actually have a job like they do, for starters

For two, you see each other everyday so you may as well speak/small-talk

All sorts of shit happens from there

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha..SEPTA is the biggest pickup joint in Philly. :p

8. Otis

Otis New Member

I remember an interesting incident years back.

Flew into Philly on my way out to Lancaster County (visiting family). Back then I lived in Atlanta. Anyhow, I was in one'o the underground stations waiting on the train & made eye contact with a Broh. Still in the Atl vibe, I "spoke" to him (just a nonverbal acknowledgement) out of courtesy. Well, in my mind anyway.

That dude looked like he got hostile enough to rob me! I knew the meaning behind that look, so that's when I realized I fucked up!

Nothing happened. But that encounter reminded me how life was so different between North & South. Everytime I hear about SEPTA I chuckle about that encounter. Ridiculous. I'm not even the clutch-my-purse type!

9. Otis

Otis New Member

Sorry Bliss - I wasn't trying to hijack the thread. FWIW, about 3 years ago I spotted one'o those Google driverless cars in traffic. That made my day!

But when it comes down to it, I have trouble believing that those things take hold anytime soon. People enjoy complaining, but most would prefer to drive themselves. Don't you think?

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sorry Otis, l missed your comment. Didn't know you had local family. Ches is up that way. So you left Atlanta for MD?
    As for your anecdote, makes perfect sense. In fact you're lucky this didn't happen to you what happened last week to him on the underground line..

http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/philly/news&id=297243381.

[YOUTUBE]DModGqElynI[/YOUTUBE]
    https://youtu.be/DModGqElynI

You could never hijack a thread. Petty and his bum crew are the hijackers of the forum :p

I don't like not driving. I need to have control of the wheel. I don't like flying for that reason(among others). That"s pretty cool that you saw a drivetless one, though.
    How about you...do you like to drive?

(FTR, this car is not driverless)

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

12. Otis

Otis New Member

Yeah, I admit to being lucky. In fact, I've never been robbed (or jumped like that). Of course I would like to say that it's because I'm so tough...but honestly, the circumstances just never played out that way. Believe me, I'll take it.

And yes, I lived in Atlanta for 11 years. Life down there was fine, but I prefer the north. Maryland is home for me.

(I do miss city life)

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If you haven't been dipped on at some point in time, you haven't truly 'lived' in the city

Speaking of which....with the way philly is headed....i think it's time to relocate unless septa police can make their trains safer again

14. Otis

Otis New Member

I dunno about that; I've lived in some pretty LIVE hoods (for years) & known some real wild characters. But never been tried. Call it whatever ya like.

I'll take it though. It ain't like I had gttin' stuck up on my bucket list.
    (& for the record, DC during the Murder Capitol days was NO JOKE - let's just say I'm glad I made it to my age now)

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I've been tried multiple times...probably because I'm a nice guy and don't act hard in real life. My most memorable moment was when I was 17 on my way to school. An old head who had me by about 20 years and 50lbs started talking shit to me for looking at him. I was taught to keep my head on a swivel and be aware of my surroundings, so he took me evaluating my area as a slight I guess. Either that or he was just lookin for a young buck to crack. It didn't go any further than a few words. Mothafuckas ain't got nothing to lose out here

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You ain't lying Killadelphia ain't no joke. My sister in law lived there last year for school and some old lady got murdered in her house. I mean damn murdering old ladies not even robbing the place. What kind of beef could she have had

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I don't know but temple u @north philly stay in the news with their students being serious crime victims

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She was at Xavier that area ain't no joke

19. Otis

Otis New Member

Yeah, I've heard the stories about Philly. I've also seen some o' them hoods & it's easy to see how fast you could lose the lottery up there. Then again, B-more-careful & The District ain't half-steppin either. The bottom line is anyone can get their ticket punched any damn where.

My outlook is if it's meant to happen, it'll happen. I've been in plenty of confrontations & have had more than a few "conflict resolution" experiences. That macho shit is for the kids (or the truly vile ones). Once you get past a certain age, solving problems is reserved for only the most serious of circumstances.

You gotta graduate to a higher level of being.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol