Megan Fox & Damon Wayans Jr.?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Feb 24, 2016.

1. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I thought I pointed out I didn't believe everything. Instead I'm claiming that when new celeb couples do come on the scene, those sites tend to put out the info first. However because they are trying to beat everyone else to scoops this also means they are guilty of getting things wrong (again like Will Smith and Margot Robbie).

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or Ben Affleck's and Jennifer Garner's marriage. Jennifer made it official that the marriage is over. They have their children as the main priority despite everything. Now She's on the market now. She said that she hasn't been kissed in 18 months. I learned about this news on Good Morning, America.

The issue of ir pairings in Hollywood circles is covert because of the fact that it's not favored by a lot of people, especially some insiders and some fans. Even the tabloids

This country has a long, long way to go.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True G. One had to look through the tabloids and magazines in the check out line for a good ir photo of major movie stars.

4. JamalSpunky

I don't know. The Kardashian women and their relationship dramas have been front and center on such magazines for years.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

SMH. The Kardashians are the exception, not the rule.

6. JamalSpunky

Doesn't matter if they are the exception when they are the DOMINANT tabloid figures of their day. They are ALWAYS on some cover of some damn tabloid mag. That's one hell of an exception. 15 years ago, ten years ago....could you imagine tabloids would be so fascinated with faux-celebs like the Kardashian women who have mostly been associated in relationships with black men? Ten years ago could you imagine Kim would leapfrog past her old pal Paris Hilton? Paris was the more "ideal" tabloid celeb : a white chick known for her sex appeal who dated white dudes exclusively; Kim was the sidekick white chick (albeit exotic looking) who was dating some black running back from USC. But Kim ends up overtaking her becoming richer and more famous than Paris ever was at her height. And this was AFTER the release of a sex tape that involved Kim with a black male. Not to long ago that would have been a death knell for any non-black woman.

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well made point

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Megan Fox Reveals She’s Pregnant With Her Third Child At CinemaCon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/megan-fox-pregnant-with-third-child_us_570ce4b5e4b01422324a0d21?ir=Entertainment&section=us_entertainment&utm_hp_ref=entertainment

Megan Fox is expecting her third child, sources confirmed to People on Monday.

The actress debuted her baby bump at Monday’s CinemaCon in Las Vegas, where she was promoting her new movie, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows,” with co-star Will Arnett.

Fox already has two children, sons Noah and Bodhi, with her estranged husband, Brian Austin Green. Fox filed for divorce from Green in August 2015 after five years of marriage.

She spoke with People about what it was like to film the latest “TMNT” movie while pregnant.

“I’m always in the process of having a baby and looking like I didn’t have a baby,” Fox said. “I was training. There was no access to healthy food on the set so I ended up losing weight because I was hungry all the time.”

[​IMG]

Megan Fox later commented on her pregnancy by posting a picture on Tuesday of her former and current co-stars, Shia LaBeouf, Will Arnett and Jake Johnson. The actresses kept things short and to the point, captioning the photo, “#notthefather.”

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Would've been interesting if Damon Wayans Jr. knocked her up instead :smt043 :smt043

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

My guess is her husband slipped one more past the goalie on one of those "for old time's sake" hookups. If she was pregnant while shooting Ninja Turtles, no way Damon is the daddy, right?

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nope, NOPE! They're both in Hollywood. They've been in the same room together. DEY FUCKIN!

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It's not unusual for a couple to hook up after a divorce. Even if it was for one night. There is still some feelings there.

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

... lol

I shouldn't have posted about her pregnancy. There are niggas on this thread hoping against hope Wayans knocked her up like It's a championship game or some shit.

Gives them hope. ...lol

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

They're putting more money on this than a Ronda Rousey fight

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Hahahaha you dudes is killing it with the jokes.

16. Shulz021

Entertaining though nonetheless :smt031

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Bro, I bet my LIFE that Megan Fox is gonna have a half black baby.

Watch!.....

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

ROFL. We should start an IR celebrity pregnancy watch, lol.

19. Shulz021

Great Idea :smt043:smt043