Rebel Wilson swaps numbers with Idris Elba

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Feb 17, 2016.

1. brethard

brethard Active Member

Rebel Wilson claims she has swapped numbers with her actor crush Idris Elba following her controversial speech at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Awards.

The Beasts of No Nation actor recently split up from make-up artist Naiyana Garth, his girlfriend of three years and mother of his son Winston, according to reports published earlier this month (Feb16).

The Pitch Perfect actress made no secret that she fancied the actor during her appearance on Britain's The Graham Norton Show on Friday (12Feb16) and two days later, she confessed to her crush on him during her controversial presenting speech at the BAFTAs on Sunday (14Feb16).

In the speech, she said, "Sorry, Idris Elba... You're making me a bit nervous... I'm just psychologically programmed to want chocolate on Valentine's Day!"

It appears her public declaration worked as she managed to score his phone number.

https://isp.netscape.com/entertainment/story/0027/20160216/120419

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-crush-on-Idris-Elba/articleshow/51008758.cms

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I've seen plenty of more attractive white hollywood/british actresses & female media/press members subtlety swoon over Idris. WTF would he be intrested Rebel Wilson?

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

It's that personal eh?

"How dear she be interested in Idris, bitch got some nerve!"

[​IMG]

"Idris, why'd you take her number!? Your far too attractive for her."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I think she is cute. I love her name! "Rebel"

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I f'ing love Rebel! I find it charming and endearing ?? Good for her.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

She has a boyfriend that she's shopping for engagement rings with. Don't think. It's anything to get excited about. Lol

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had read online that Elba left his girlfriend after a romp with Naomi Campbell. I don't think that any of this is true. But stranger things have happened.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

When was this? Just less than a couple years ago it came out that Idris Elba dated K. Michelle from "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta": http://www.vibe.com/2014/12/k-michelle-confirms-idris-elba/

It seems she was his sidechick, since Idris doesn't want to seem to acknowledge messing with her.

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Me too. Rebel Wilson is awesome!

10. Since1980

And since he's British and she's Australian, there's a joke in there somewhere about him colonizing her territory...

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Probably regretted the relationship, fling, ect. She seems to have men issues, probably gave him a headache, lol.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

About a week ago. The story was in Yahoo news.

13. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I think she's gorgeous. Such a character. So fkn funny and down to earth. She played her role in How to be single soo well. It's nice to see she's made it big over there. And it's even better to see that she's accepted as she is weight and all and doesn't need to be a size 6 to gain love and fame.

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

Loved her show "Super Fun Night" here in the States. Shame it was canceled after only one season. :(

15. Since1980

I thought that I was the only one who watched that show. It got canceled just when it was starting to really hit its stride. I would have loved to see at least a second and third season.