Hope Dworaczyk marries Robert Smith

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Jul 26, 2015.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Imho, she looks much better pre-op.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

LOL

She saw dollar signs $$.

Robert Smith is her lottery ticket.

3. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

He lost his mind marrying a playboy playmate. If you're a billionaire. Why even get married?Just build a harem.

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

ROFL. That's what we get for the oppression of women, lol. Bar them for milennial from being meaningful social actors and objectify them for their beauty and they hone it into a razor-sharp weapon to get what they want. I don't blame them.

And there is zero that I can say against these photos. Lol

THAT'S what it is! The lips. Something was drawing me to her face, but I got wrapped up in the bridge of that nose.

5. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

So Robert F. Smith has pledged to payoff the student loan debt of Morehouse College 2019 Grads, and he seems to be getting all kinds props from Shea Butter Twitter....I wonder how they'll react when they find out he married a White woman?

[​IMG]

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

They say that pledge is worth around $40 million. Props to this guy. Let the haters hate.

Fun fact: She dated Jason Kidd back in the day

7. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Accordingly. lol.

This is a funny picture of Hope. One of the reasons why I hate taking pictures. Because you never know the facial expression you have on. lol.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't think you're factoring in the work she's had done.

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Hope they don't get bent out of shape.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I'am.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

It was the expression she was making. Not the work she has had done. She looks like she wasn't ready and was just staring off somewhere else.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Hmm..I stand corrected. Not that I've EVER found her not gorgeous. But thanks for the solid evidence; she was a fave of mine since way before she was on Celebrity Apprentice