Chloe Grace Moretz & Chance The Rapper

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jan 27, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Chloe Grace Moretz and Chance the Rapper attend Miguel concert in LA together

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

She's sexy as hell!

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She's 18. Still a kid.

4. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up :smt023

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Not according to Uncle Sam, she is a full blown adult. You got a few years on me, I'm still in my 20s :)

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

This girl is beautiful and on the path to Jennifer Lawrence type success and fame.Can't believe she would break Hollywood's unwritten rule about "it"girl actresses not dating brothers.

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

She certainly plays adult roles.I remember she played a prostitute as the female lead role in Denzel Washington's movie.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Equalizer. She was also in Dark Shadows with Johnny Depp and the third remake of Carrie.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She was dating a known popular young actor who happened to be white. I guess it didn't work out.

10. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Interesting post,Chance's father worked for Obama LOL !!!

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

She's 18 and he's 22. Not that big a difference, but at that age it's significant. Oh well...

12. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

Damn i'd love to see more pics like these, she tagged him in a tweet earily this month, appreciating one of his songs so maybe he Pmed her an sum happened, i don't usually read 2 much into one night celeb sightings as soo many times they dismiss it as friends and then we don't see much of them 2 often but i want to se more of them so hopefully paparazzi get on thier marks an start folowing them i think this has potential

13. MrT

MrT Member

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She was awesome in the Kick Ass movies and I liked the Carrie remake. I like this girl.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

16. darkcurry

This kind of seems like the way Ariana Grande and Big Sean hooked up.

According to these reports http://www.people.com/article/chloe-grace-moretz-chance-the-rapper-hang-out

"Back in 2014 she included several of his tracks on a playlist she curated for Earmilk."

She was a big fan of his before they met. Just like Ariana Grande was a big fan of Big Sean. Only time will tell though.

17. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Wow!!! Miguel just had a concert in LA ?!?

Seriously though....this is one of the few big white celeb gets (in terms of actresses) for a black dude in recent memory. Don't know how big a career is in front of her and she remains far from being a household name. But she is a legit starlet on the rise and considered to be one of the top ten actresses (in terms of getting work) of her age range (late teens).

Not that I keep up with gossip but last time I came across anything about her she was still dating Beckham's son who is even younger than she is.

She and The Weeknd followed one another on twitter months ago so Miguel's music is in her wheelhouse.

18. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

You know I don't normally take this stance but this shit is almost ridiculous enough to get you banned. Unless you were simply trying to be funny. So where did you come across these rumors, sir?

Even if Washington had affairs I'm guessing he likely had them with black chicks, didn't have one with Dakota and was never scoping out a 16 to 17 year old co-star which is what Chloe would have been when they made the Equalizer. Come on, man.

19. MrT

MrT Member

relax max, just re-tellin some goss i heard back then, can`t even remember where, but read it by someone saying the were DF`s minder and said it...
    could well be BS prob is, anyway who knows its only goss, and hollyweird strange as hell

20. darkcurry

Well If I'm dating a girl and she went to a show with another guy alone. Especially a show where the singer(Miguel) is known for his Love and Sex songs, we're not dating anymore. lol.