Christina Mikkelsen & Teodoro Mangue

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Young Herschel, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

hot damn

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I quadruple that!:)

5. billy2shoes

billy2shoes New Member

sexy-white girl2006

good lord girl, why haven't u made any friends?

6. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

She's absolutely stunning but I abhor what her man and his family are doing to Equatorial Guinea

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

THIS. I went to the FB page and read some of the sycophantic comments about him and his family from people who consider his father the Father of the Nation. Sad. He's no Thomas Sankara, I can tell you that much.

8. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

[​IMG]

Don't like how he gets his money, but this picture says winning!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  9. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

what so special about her? she reminds me of the typical LA valley girl.... correction typical OC girl

10. orejon4

Well, she's Danish, at least. Lol. And I can't help laughing at the first son's relaxer. Lol

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Love it when the white racists cannot stand it but even some cannot deny the truth

Check this post I found on racist site.***:

https://www.facebook.com/teo.nguema/about

"This isn't an average ****** look at his pics he seems to be an African official of some kind. Women will basically bed any man with power be he black, white, hispanic, asian or other. I'm convinced if aliens came to earth and enslaved mankind there would be women serving aliens. :prayer:

Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is the son of an African King/Dictator. And not just a nigga from the hood which is true for a lot of interracial relationships in America.

Serving the powerful is simply in a woman's nature. The man's job is to the alpha and remain his Master status. It's only because Danish men are Betas and most liberal White men are betas not alphas. It is the violent primitive type of men that are alphas. White men have become over educated and soft, their heads filled with useless ideas but lacking in strength, aggression, and dominance.

Women are attracted to dominant men and a lot of White men have become emasculated. They have lost touch with their Barbarian roots and have been made degenerate by modernism. I believe what attracts White women to Black or other non-White men is their dominance. In the end male dominance is the relative to a man's intelligence and strength. Sadly most young White males today are Betas because they can't claim White women as their exclusive property like they did back in the 19th century. Back in the good old days when White men were real men they would lynch a black man that dared even look at a White woman today they elect a President who is a product of miscegenation. The fundamental reason is White men have loss their dominance in society. White men are no longer Masters but slaves to the whims of their women and other more powerful men."

13. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Can we please do some lobotomies NOOW!?

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else sad that this guy's vote counts just as much as yours? :smt102

15. Raudi

Raudi Member

16. orejon4

Ever notice how much anti-woman vitriol laces many of their posts?

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

White women are considered property. If she is beautiful and strong enough to follow her wants and desires, she is desirable to every man. However, she also is aware of her power to choose and she won't hesitate to kick a demanding man to the curb if she isn't feeling him. And a racist is no exception. It is all about power and control.

18. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

:smt042

lol You've spoken like a true L.A. dude!

19. orejon4

True.

20. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

ehh, a dime a dozen out here. :)

Cats these days be getting all thirsty over a run of the mill female.