BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Yes, but as people have pointed out there have been so many variations on both Mr. Terrific and Power Girl it gets switched often.

2. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I'm so out of the loop with comics for the past 15 years. Although I think one of your pics includes Power Girl, not Supergirl.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw the entire series G. When Jill went to the UK she was involved in the Brixton riots. The uncle who still lived in the UK was a kid when her parents met in the mid 40's.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Taye Diggs got introduced on this week's episode of Fox's "Rosewood". And now it looks like there's a triangle between Rosewood (Morris Chestnut's character), his detective partner Annalise Villa, & Taye Diggs' chracter.

Promo for the episode that aired this week:
    [YOUTUBE]uyB4XE6v3Dk[/YOUTUBE]

Promo for the mid-season finale airing next week:
    [YOUTUBE]7XhstlgXXms[/YOUTUBE]

5. ColiBreh1

I've never seen this mentioned in this thread, but Anthony Montgomery (The Brotha that played Travis Mayweather on "Star Trek: Enterprise") had a IR 'ship with Carly Pope on the 2nd season of Ryan Murphy's "Popular" that aired on the old WB Network:

[​IMG]

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I remembered that. Thanks for jogging my memory.

7. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]zequGIltP5w[/YOUTUBE]

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i love that commercial. shes nice looking

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

There's another version of this commercial.

10. ColiBreh1

What's the other version?

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

She's sitting on his back while he's doing pushups.

12. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

13. Soulthinker

Tonight on Lifetime there will a Xmas flick called "The Christmas Gift". Michelle Trachenburg plays a reporter who searches for the secret santa who gave her a gift when she was little. The homeboy was that santa. Also,I saw the movie or series Jim Hensen's Turkey Hollow in which Mary Steenburgen's character dates the sheriff who is a homeboy.

14. ColiBreh1

Lol. Can you name who the black male actors are? Homeboy doesn't tell me anything.

15. Soulthinker

Sterling Suliman as the guy in the Xmas flick. Reese Alexander plays Sheriff Grover on the Turkey Hollow flick. The Xmas flick is based on reporter Joana Marchan's search for the secret santa who was Tyrel Wolfe.

16. Soulthinker

Correction:Tyrel Wolfe is White and Marchan is Filopino. Still,l enjoy the fictional Lifetime verson.

17. ColiBreh1

Is just me or did Michelle Trachenburg look pregnant in the movie?

18. ColiBreh1

Does anybody watch "Limitless" on CBS? Is there any potential IR between Hill Harper & Jennifer Carpenter's characters?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Her character has been quietly dating a fellow law enforcement agent. He showed up in an episode which aired in November.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

while waiting for the PHIvsNE game to come on I just got done watching this movie on TV that was made back in '97.
    [​IMG]

I thought it was a good interracial romantic comedy.